wreckfisher

Number 25....if it were only my age.

Post by wreckfisher »

Thanks a zillion for starting this thing! :P
The fish potters are killin me!
Shark Bait
Donator 08, 11, 15, 17

Post by Shark Bait »

Wreckfisher: Glad to see you turned up here. The Good Windlass you turned me onto is mounted on the boat and it looks good. It will still be a few months before I get to try it out. Had a little issue finding the right anchor roller to use with the Hydrobubble - ended up using the Windline URM-3. Do you use any type of safety cable or anchor lock on your two units?

Shark Bait
Daddy'O

Post by Daddy'O »

Welcome aboard wreckfisher!

Wayne
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

welder
Site Admin

Re: Number 25....if it were only my age.

Post by welder »

wreckfisher wrote:Thanks a zillion for starting this thing! :P
Wreckfisher, Thank you and THANK YOU for coming aboard.

Lester
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Jay Perrotta
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Jay Perrotta »

Wreckfisher! Good to see you here. any Tog left down there or did you kill them all?
Jay Perrotta
NUKE

hi wreckfisher

Post by NUKE »

hello wf ,glad to see you here. I really enjoy your short films on youtube I bet everyone here will too :D some one here said that you washed the boat and put it away. I hope not ! do you hunt the holdover stripers in the inlets and around the outfall at Tom's River ? post some pictures please. I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet you when you came up in 07,maybe if you get to Yarmouth this year. I'm hoping for an early seatrial of the RockSalt :)
NUKE
wreckfisher

Post by wreckfisher »

Thanks everyone! Been busy with my son's hockey.

SB- I don't use a safety chain, it's not needed. That's the beauty of these things, can't wait to see it mounted and rolling.

Jay - There are some tog left, but a bathroom remodel is needed IMMEDIATELY! My next trip, Stellwagen Bank for a few days in the beginning of April. Hoping to double team the Cod with Lady Diane as well.

Nuke - Just do it, then sea trial. I haven't winterized, so we can still take it out anytime you want!

And finally, those winers ttok 5 minutes t lightly swab the deck. I told them not to scrud too hard, I don't want to be known as a foo foo Blacklab Marine 23' owner. I'll chime in later. Keep up the good work!
The fish potters are killin me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic