Dees eest Vunderland yaaaaah...!!

Introduce yourself here
AcctTwrs

Dees eest Vunderland yaaaaah...!!

Post by AcctTwrs »

Sorry I missed this early on... Tom from southwest florida... naples. I own Accurate Towers and Marine Welding..
Just coming back from long ago... couldn't remember my PW. I'm In the process of building my boat..
I've built boats working for other people. This one's for me... There's a vast amount of knowledge here... slowly
i'm finding my way around the site... and i admire all of you who have completed your boats... Wish I had started this years ago... but had to make a living.. The anodized pipe business has all but dried up here in fl...There's still people buying boats though.. There are those who are giving it away just to stay alive... Ain't gonna do that...So I'm taking the next step..
Just proving they can't do what I can do... Let em try if they can... May well be the start of a whole new era in my life..
and business... So now I Beeld bote poot in water go feeeshing.
Chaps
Donator '09

Re: Dees eest Vunderland yaaaaah...!!

Post by Chaps »

So tell us a bit more - length, style, power, etc?
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
AcctTwrs

Re: Dees eest Vunderland yaaaaah...!!

Post by AcctTwrs »

Chaps....Look under the Cold water boats banner, alloy pictures and the thread labeled STRINGERS..
There you can get a better description and pictures of what I do and my current alloy hatch ling...
Mind you I do not use any plans for this boat.. The design is coming right out of my kiester.
This boat is a backwater design... i just know what i want...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic