Finished Business where are you?????

Introduce yourself here
Sculpin

Finished Business where are you?????

Post by Sculpin »

I sure hope Finished Business sign's up soon and post's his new ride. Another B.C.er that just bought an alloy toy. I know he is lurking :popcorn:
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
welder
Site Admin

Re: Finished Business where are you?????

Post by welder »

Were waiting. :popcorn: :popcorn: Thanks John, hope he knows I have a wierd cents of humor.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

And an obvious spelling problem too Big W..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

New alloy and doesn't join us here. Must a "lone alloyist"
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Yes Jetty, I spelt CENTS that way on purpose,
Lester,
Finished Business

Post by Finished Business »

Sculpin wrote:I sure hope Finished Business sign's up soon and post's his new ride. Another B.C.er that just bought an alloy toy. I know he is lurking :popcorn:

Holy smokes the assault has begun John!

Introducing myself, before push comes to shove!
Just got into the Alloy boat world...a world pleasing to the soul!

The Man: 28 year old 'go-hard' with a passion for everything ocean! Machinest by trade.
The Boat: 245 Crestliner Eagle WA Cuddy
The Power: Blown Mercruiser 5.0L inboard w/ 05 Yami 9.9HT
The Plan: EFI swap - may go 5.0L may go 5.7. - Welded ALU enclosed cabin with radar/utility arch - custom (already begun prototyping) shock absorbing seats - mounting scotties with multiple holders - re-wiring the whole boat more or less - ALU non-slip floor - and a bunch of logical mods to help make it fishable to my liking!
The Timeline: Hope to have it fishable for next season (new motor and the like) with many of the other mods (cabin, floor) to be done progressively over the 2 years. Plan to have it complete to my liking by 2014....Don't plan on getting to far into it for a few months though, as I have other boats to fish off in the mean time, not my own, but I make a damn good first mate!

Looking forward to butting heads with a few of you lads...

-Finished Business
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Welcome to the nut house FB. :beer:

There are some really great folks on here with all sorts of knowledge to help you along with your boat if needed. Don't be too afraid to ask (well maybe just a little ha ha).

Look forward to your posts.

Cheers,
John
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

FB , can't wait to see pics of the build , Welcome to AAB.
Lester,
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Post by Sabs28 »

Sculpin wrote:Welcome to the nut house FB. :beer:
What are trying to saying John??????? :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Doc told me I wasn't nuts....... He told me I was crazy. :shocked:

Hey FB, Welcome to AAB. Pictures PLEASE.......
Finished Business

Post by Finished Business »

Hey guys. Great to see all the support already for this boat!

Not to leave y'all hanging in the balance but I am currently working on arranging storage, hopefully covered but it is summer soon so maybe not too necessary for the time being. It will take a few weeks before I have a chance to get into the boat at all to start digging around things to see whats up...hoping to run some diagnostics on the engine in the middle of next week before it goes into storage...maybe she just needs a carb tuning and fires up! (unlikely but a guy can dream!)...

I will be sure to post my progress and keep those interested as informed as possible. I begun fishing aggressively, where any spare time goes to it, about 3 years ago...with my first boat being a 13' zodiac with a 9.9. Everything is relatively new to me so in some cases, progress may be a slow process. As well I have two friends to keep me on the water in the mean time so that does curb the urge so to speak.

I have a few quick shots taken but will take some solid pictures with more than a cell phone wants she reaches storage and has a pressure wash. Until then, sit tight and I will update this post when I get the chance. Thanks for the support thus far, I do look forward to making my first post regarding repairs/upgrades/awesome stuff in general...lol..

-Nick -FB-
Last edited by Finished Business on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Right on Nick. When you get those shots of your gal all cleaned up make sure you post them in a new thread under the "Your Alloy Boat" section of the forum. Nice to have another BC'er on board :beer:
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic