New member from Eastern Canada

Introduce yourself here
Northeaster

New member from Eastern Canada

Post by Northeaster »

Hi Folks,

Just found out about this site. Located outside of Halifax, NS. I am building a 25' Glen L Double Eagle in aluminum, powered by an inboard (shaft drive) Cummins 4BT (150hp) and Velvet Drive 71c 1:1.
Have only the frames and most longitudinal stringers up on an inverted jig, so I am a long way from hitting the water. Hope to learn from experienced folks here, as this is my 1st alloy boat.
This will be used in slat water on the Mahone Bay / Atlantic side of Nova Scotia, and will be docked on a tidal river, about 0.5km upriver from the bay.

Cheers,
Northeaster.
welder
Site Admin

Re: New member from Eastern Canada

Post by welder »

Northeaster, we have got to see pictures of your build :thumbsup:

WELCOME to AAB and enjoy. :beer:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Post by Sabs28 »

Another Member from the Northeast, Welcome. I think that makes 10 members from the NE now, WOOHOO. :roflmao:
Northeaster

Post by Northeaster »

Thanks Folks!
Welder - not alot to show yet. Can't wait till hull sheet is at least tacked in place ...

Sabs - Have spent alot of time in New Hamshire, mainly skiiingan climbing in North Conway area. Love it down there! Never been on the lakes there, only driven by them.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Sabs28 wrote:Another Member from the Northeast, Welcome. I think that makes 10 members from the NE now, WOOHOO. :roflmao:

Yeah we better watch out......soon ya'll will be posting photos of fish. (maybe some day)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic