Welcome Yofish to the AAB.com Forum

Introduce yourself here
kmorin
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Welcome Yofish to the AAB.com Forum

Post by kmorin »

Yofish, welcome to the AAB.com Forum.

Yofish has been building welded aluminum boats, (mostly commercial and somewhat larger than we see here typically) repairing them, and making aluminum fishing gear, fish processor equipment, and other fabrications for commercial fisherman for the last couple of decades (or slightly longer) in Alaskan waters.

Yofish has worked from the Cook Inlet area ranging South and somewhat West along the Aleutians and ports in between, and doing original construction (keel up), rebuilds, mods, gear handling equipment and just about every type of aluminum fab in the fishing business.

He is just finishing a fine looking skiff for a client in Homer, AK where he's based (again after 40 years) and I hope he'll let you all see the images, here, of that build.

Then, I'll post some replies to ask why this or that choice was made in the design process to help our readers here to see why designer/builders make the choices they do.

Looking forward to seeing your skiff here Yofish. (welcome home)

Cheers,
Kevin
kmorin
Chaps
Donator '09

Re: Welcome Yofish to the AAB.com Forum

Post by Chaps »

Super Kevin, thanks for inviting Yofish. The pros that contribute here make this a great board and we are looking forward to reading his posts :beer:
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
welder
Site Admin

Re: Welcome Yofish to the AAB.com Forum

Post by welder »

More Alloy POWER, I love it.
Welcome Aboard Yofish
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic