New Builder

Introduce yourself here
one3powerboats

New Builder

Post by one3powerboats »

Hello from Point Judith Rhode Island, Brendan Stamps of One3 Powerboats has partnered with Bill Lincoln of Response Marine (http://www.responsemarine.com/) to offer C.A.D designed marine grade plate alloy boats from 17' and up. Son of a lobsterman, former student of MMI Orlando FLA, 10 years in the service industry including Yamaha, Mercury and MerCruiser certified product line. Over 10 years self employed in the marine fabrication and repair business specializing in T.I.G aluminum, bright dipped pipe work (AKA anodized) including t-tops, towers, hard tops, bow rails, greenstick mounts, rod holders, and boating accessories including mirror polished stainless. Factory warranty and insurance service repair work for one of the industries leading fireboat builders. Our current C.A.D design list includes a 17' skiff, 18' push boat, NEW 20'CC, as well as a 26'. We have invested in the latest MIG welding technology and combine our TIG welding skills to create a boats with an eye for detail. Who said aluminum boats can't be beautiful? Perfection is not an act but a habit! We prefer particular customers and care more about what your boat looks like than you do! We are excited to offer an open mind to new concepts and technology and looking forward to leading the way in stepped bottom hull design that is long overdue to the alloy boating community. Our passion for high performance will help you achieve the fuel economy or performance you have been looking for! Become come one of our happy customers and visit http://one3powerboats.com/
Attachments
IMG_5933.JPG
IMG_4907.JPG
IMG_5800 (2).JPG
Challenge
Donator 08, 09,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Re: New Builder

Post by Challenge »

Welcome to the site Brendan!

Brendan has welded spray rails, repaired a corroded drain plug, replaced a bow eye and re-designed seating for my boats. His work has always been amazing and above my expectations. He is also very knowledgeable about the marine industry and why things work and why they don't. I've seen some of his completed boats and have been very impressed. I look forward to having him hopefully build me a boat in the near future!

Be sure to post build photos & eventual performance numbers on this site! the users will love seeing your attention to detail and your great looking boats!

I hope you continued success.

Cheers

Rick
one3powerboats

Post by one3powerboats »

Thanks Rick, Stop by the shop some time. This 20' is just about ready for the deck and console to go in.
Attachments
IMG_6048.JPG
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Brendan, WELCOME to AAB, keep the posts and pictures coming.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
one3powerboats

Post by one3powerboats »

Last week of adding parts! New 150 Yamaha, tempered wind screen, and decking system. Looking forward to getting it wet and taking a ride.
Attachments
IMG_6288.JPG
IMG_6416.JPG
IMG_6429.JPG
IMG_6465.JPG
one3powerboats

Post by one3powerboats »

Check out our flush install power actuated cooler/seat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S0BwsfItE
Last edited by one3powerboats on Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
one3powerboats

Post by one3powerboats »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic