A couple new custom fillet/rigging tables

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

A couple new custom fillet/rigging tables

Post by Gundog »

Here are a couple tables I just completed. The black table is the first one I have made in black the size was a custom build to fit a space 27.5"x22".

The big white table has a tackle center base also a first for me the customer wanted the table 17.5" high from mounting and he wanted a 48"x 20" table. I suggested the tackle center because I need a structure for those long legs to make it solid. The result is a base that holds 9 Plano type boxes 6-14"x9"x2" boxes and 3-14"x9"x3".

The white table is built with a combination of dado joints and dovetail joints. The black table is built using dovetail joints the screws I use are to lock the dovetail joints from sliding apart. I used dado joints to hold the tackle center structure together I am pleased with the way they turned out.

Mike

dawgaholic

Re: A couple new custom fillet/rigging tables

Post by dawgaholic »

Very nice! :thumbsup:
I only do what the voices in the Tackle Box tell me to.
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

Massively great work! Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post by goatram »

Mike
I still like mine that you made for me last year. The Moveable scent bottle holder divider Works real Good at holding the Salmon vertical for cleaning. You can retrofit the Tackle storage base to mine? How much to Buy that so I can install on Mine?

Sportsman Show Coming up. You doing Puyalup?
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Gundog »

Mike
I still like mine that you made for me last year. The Moveable scent bottle holder divider Works real Good at holding the Salmon vertical for cleaning. You can retrofit the Tackle storage base to mine? How much to Buy that so I can install on Mine?

Sportsman Show Coming up. You doing Puyalup?
I am only doing the Portland Sportsman Show this year.

I can probably do something is your table mounted on the aluminum rod holder mounts? How much room would I have to work with height wise (top of table surface to top of mounting surface)?

Thanks Mike
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Those look awesome Mike. All your products look top notch for sure. That second one with the tackle storage under looks like alot of the ones you see on the Aussies boats :joecool:
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Gundog »

Sculpin wrote:Those look awesome Mike. All your products look top notch for sure. That second one with the tackle storage under looks like alot of the ones you see on the Aussies boats :joecool:
Thanks for the compliment although I don't think my tables are that similar to the Aussie tables I have seen other than the storage compartment. The customer needed the height of the table to be 17.5" above the mounting surface to make it at a comfortable height to use. I told him I needed a structure to make it that tall and suggested a tackle center.

My table designs are unique and are all my designs they offer many small features to make them very functional. I have never seen any other tables with the features mine have.

Thanks Mike
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic