Who Dat?

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
clambo
Donator '22

Who Dat?

Post by clambo »

Well the other day I went to a ramp in Bristol R.I. after snorkling for clams just to see what was going on. There were a few boats around but one caught my eye right away. Parked the truck and went over to get a look, nice looking alloy, I thought it looked familiar, Along comes capt. and I asked if he was on the AAb site. Said he was and lo and behold it was none other than Occams Razor in the flesh. Couldn't talk as there were quite a few boats waiting to pull out. O.R. asked (where is your boat) well the motor started to Rev up and down at 3000 rpm's as I don't know crap about motors I called the place that services my boat. They said bring it in as we don't have much in the yard. Brought it down in torrential rain on Mon,last week. At that time they said should be done for weeks end. Well they didn't look at it until Fri. didn't finish and went on vacation this week. Kinda between a rock and a hard place waiting to see what comes next. Hopefully they will get it done next week. Keep the posts comming as I'm living through you guy's at the moment. :thumbsup: :beer:
wetwhopper

Re: Who Dat?

Post by wetwhopper »

Clambo, hope you get her back soon budd. :skipper:
"A lean dog is a mean dog and the mean dog always gets the bone!"
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: Who Dat?

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Holy smokes :!:

You saw him? Thats amazing. He's like a ghost man. Never ever posts a pic of himself...just a few dead fish in the sink at home.

No fishing pics, no nuthin'.

It should be the Yankee Ghost-poster, rather than O.C.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic