Fishing in Prince William Sound

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
glen wooldridge
Sponsor

Fishing in Prince William Sound

Post by glen wooldridge »

Here is a letter and photos that our customer William, from Alaska sent to us at Wooldridge Boats.
To the Wooldridge family!! I just bought a 20ft. Pilothouse and holy cow, do I love it!! For the break in period, I took three of my friends in the boat to kill some fish! Now when I say three of my friends, we are all well over 200lbs. We put in at Whittier, AK and started our little trip. We fished and fished and didn’t catch anything, so we ventured further and further out until we were fishing off Montague Island (where all of the dinosaurs live). We slayed halibut, and some pacific cod, then grilled ‘em up right then and there.
Long story short, we had to call the wives so they wouldn’t send the Coast Guard out and Whittier was too far away, so we made our way to Seward. There was a small boat advisory in Resurrection Bay, so we fought 4 to 7 footers with awesome wind and the boat did great!! Let’s just say the wives were not impressed, but I sure was.
Now that I have this boat, I’m taking wounded soldiers from the Healing Hearts Foundation to go catch fish. I have been active Army for 10 years now and just wanted to say I love your product and I am proud that it came out of the state I’m from.
Thanks again,
William
P.S. We covered 197.5 miles on our little trip and used a little over half a tank (Merc 150).

Wooldridge Boats
1303 S 96th St.
Seattle, WA. 98108-5011
Hours: Monday through Friday
7:30AM to 4:00PM
welder
Site Admin

Re: Fishing in Prince William Sound

Post by welder »

Man that launch ramp looks reel familiar . :mrgreen:
Sounds like a GREAT trip and "Good On Ya William" for working with the Warriors . :beer:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

SWEET....yeah, that luxury looking boat ramp does look familiar.
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

Cool little boat with a fort! It sure sounds like he will be putting it to good use. :thumbsup:
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic