Fluke

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Fluke

Post by AlloyToy »

"Till you puke" My son and I fished the tournament again this season. Always a great time :thumbsup: Son dragged me out of the sack at 3:30am.....kid is full of piss & vinegar when it comes to fluke fishing. Made out way east of RI in a NE wind against the tide run. Arrived and instantly started catching sea bass from 3-6 pounds. Was difficult to get the bait beneath these sea biscuits to the fluke below. We worked our way into deeper water where my son grabbed a nice 6.6lb slab. Continued picking through the sea bass for the remainder of the morning and pulled the plug at 1pm (lines out tournament rule) and made out way back in the SE wind against the tide. Ended the day with 5 nice size keepers. Sea bass does not open until July 1st and you can only keep ONE this season :banghead:

6.6 pounder put him in 3rd place only to be bumped later in the weigh in. Teen girl took the cash ($5000.00) with a whopping 10.45 lb doormat.

Over a 1000 anglers participated this year :thumbsup: Great time on the water with my son. No other way I'd like to spend my father's day weekend :clap:

Happy father's day to all of the dads our there :beer:
Attachments
6.6 fluke.JPG
sea bass.JPG
Challenge
Donator 08, 09,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Re: Fluke

Post by Challenge »

Nice Job :beer:

at least you had a great day with your son and a nice dinner catch. There is always next year for the $5K!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic