cool stuff for sale

Tackle, gear and misc stuff
Merlin

cool stuff for sale

Post by Merlin »

Hi all,

I'm heading up to SD for a couple of days and I have a couple of items I would love to get out of my garage.

The first item is a Yamaha Diagnostic System. Works with a ton of different outboards. Download the software on your pc and you are plug and play to a complete diagnosis on your motor. Pretty sweet set up. I don't have a yamaha any longer so I don't need it collecting dust in my garage. I paid $400 and it's like new and comes with everything.

The second item is a brand new, in the box, Airmar E66061 thru-hull transducer with a fairing block. Not the right model for aluminum but, what the hell, someone might need it. Came with my Raymarine DS600 fishfinder. These are listed for $360 plus tax and shipping puts it around $400 new.

Last on the list are some Taco Sport Slam outrigger bases and poles. One base is new - replaced under warranty - the other is slightly used but works perfectly. The poles are used but in great condition. The base in the photo is the used one, you can see it has a little pitting - purely cosmetic. The used one does have a little play but works great. The other one is new, as I mentioned. The bases list for $500 and the poles list for $300, cheapest I found anyways.

I'm only going to be in the states for a few days but if anyone is interested I can pack this up and ship it at buyer's cost. I listed what they cost new but don't be afraid to make an offer, I won't be offended because it never hurts to ask. But, keep in mind, if I can't get a fair price I'll just hang on to them.

Hasta
capeannfisherman

Re: cool stuff for sale

Post by capeannfisherman »

How long are the poles? What is the diameter of the poles? PM me an asking price please.
Adrian
Night Runner
16/65
Merlin

Re: cool stuff for sale

Post by Merlin »

The poles are 15' long and they are 1 1/8".

Feel free to pm me an offer on any of it.

Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic