Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Tackle, gear and misc stuff
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

Hey guys,
I just moved over some more of my dads s]gear to my house and i came by 2 cannon MAG20DT down-riggers which I have the mounts for on the boat which i will be taking off when i go to work on it this weekend. If anybody is interested I am looking to sell the down-riggers because i have never used them and they are in very good condition. I will post some pictures and if you are interested please let me know.
here are the pics
http://picasaweb.google.com/TUNAMAN721/ ... 1472951138
http://picasaweb.google.com/TUNAMAN721/ ... 9145116258
I'm not trying to rip anybody off so i think 800 for everything is reasonable since they are in good condition.

Thanks,
Cody
ps. i've been getting a lot of work done with the boat lately, almost finished varnishing the interior : ) will post up some pics when i'm done
Last edited by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Re: Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by S L Dave »

Hey Cody!
Your dad mentioned those to me a while back. Unfortunately, I can't use them. There is a website and forum called lakeontariounited.com . Most of the people there are in NY and close enough to you for cheap ground shipping. I would post it in their for sale forum. Everybody who fishes the great lakes uses down riggers and you may get some quick interest there.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Cody,

Do a search over on Ebay and see what they're going for. That's how I always price my used stuff I don't need anymore.

Ya know them Down riggers are the trollers finest tool. Maybe not up your way, but they sure are here.

You'll catch less than 1/2 the fish up on the surface.

IE: King Mackerel, Wahoo, Dolphin, and Tuna.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic