Stabicraft 659 Wheel houses

Post your Alloy pictures here
StabicraftMarine
Sponsor
Your location: New Zealand

Stabicraft 659 Wheel houses

Post by StabicraftMarine »

I saw Sculpin's comments about it feeling a little slow round the ways so I bought this forward a little.

The hulls are one of our most popular commercial hulls. Most end up as Supercab's in enforcement or patrol. Austrailan Customs are one of best customers having bought nine in the last few years for boarder observation. They like them for their sea keeping and 'anyone can drive them' handling.

These were shot by Marty our man on the ground in the NW at the first sea trial of the first boats. The Zukes went well but the motors need to go down a hole (we manufacture our pods with multiple mounting points for different motors/set ups).

We got the contract to supply nine 6-7m vessels for a private contractor operating in the NW as observers. A pretty cool role but it meant long hours in bad weather on the water near crab boats and lots ans lots of conversation hence the twin doors and lots of glass.

We have an agreement with Smoker Craft who lent us the use of their gear and some man hours to build the boats in the US. One of our guys over saw the process, poor guy worked long days and got sick on his down time so had no time for site seeing.

Anyway, ask away. We will be following up with the owner on how the boats perform and I'll keep you posted. Hopefully we get a press release away in the next month or so.
http://www.stabicraft.com

For your nearest dealer...
888 GO STABI (USA)
1800 178 224 (AUS)
0800 478 224 (NZ)

For the Invercargill, NZ factory - 0064 3 2111 828
StabicraftMarine
Sponsor
Your location: New Zealand

Re: Stabicraft 659 Wheel houses

Post by StabicraftMarine »

All lined up waiting for the new owner. Hopefully a happy one.
http://www.stabicraft.com

For your nearest dealer...
888 GO STABI (USA)
1800 178 224 (AUS)
0800 478 224 (NZ)

For the Invercargill, NZ factory - 0064 3 2111 828
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic