My Great Lakes Pacific

Post your Alloy pictures here
jeffryg

My Great Lakes Pacific

Post by jeffryg »

This if my 19 footer (bought new in 2012). I see they quit making this model. That's too bad, it's a nice boat!
Attachments
024.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
009.JPG
Chaps
Donator '09

Re: My Great Lakes Pacific

Post by Chaps »

Welcome to the forum! Lots of Pacific owners here :thumbsup:
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

Thanks Chaps; here's a few pictures from our Perch trip this past weekend on Lake Erie. I also use my boat on Lake Huron.
Attachments
Lake Erie from mouth of Detroit River
Lake Erie from mouth of Detroit River
At the ramp
At the ramp
011.JPG
013.JPG
96 Chevy Silverado tow vehicle
96 Chevy Silverado tow vehicle
Got a couple nice dinners here
Got a couple nice dinners here
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

Looks great, :thumbsup: how many hours do you have on her now?
'05 Pacific 1925
Mercury 150
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

I'll bet that's an unusual boat to see in that part of the country . . .
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

You're right Chaps; manufacturer's such as Lund predominate in my neck of the woods. I've gotten some positive reviews at the boat ramp. It does garner some attention. If only it was from pretty girls.....
Attachments
001.JPG
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

jeffryg wrote:You're right Chaps; manufacturer's such as Lund predominate in my neck of the woods. I've gotten some positive reviews at the boat ramp. It does garner some attention. If only it was from pretty girls.....
The pretty girls like the sunshine of FL and the pastel plastic boats...but little do they know that real men have alloy boats!
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

pjay9 wrote:
jeffryg wrote:You're right Chaps; manufacturer's such as Lund predominate in my neck of the woods. I've gotten some positive reviews at the boat ramp. It does garner some attention. If only it was from pretty girls.....
The pretty girls like the sunshine of FL and the pastel plastic boats...but little do they know that real men have alloy boats!
And to think, I had one of those boats! Didn't have the Florida sun though......
Attachments
2002 GW Tournament 223 (had to sell it when I was laid off (2009)). Been back at work since 4.20.11
2002 GW Tournament 223 (had to sell it when I was laid off (2009)). Been back at work since 4.20.11
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

MacCTD wrote:Looks great, :thumbsup: how many hours do you have on her now?
Hey Marshall, how are you doing? Somehow I missed your post; getting old I guess. Actually, not many. Probably less than 50 hours. I had ACL Surgery last summer and family business has limited my time this year. Maybe next year. You getting out much on yours? I still have the photos you sent me when I was researching my boat. Thanks again for your help!
Attachments
boat3.jpg
boat2.jpg
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

jeffryg wrote:
Hey Marshall, how are you doing? Somehow I missed your post; getting old I guess. Actually, not many. Probably less than 50 hours. I had ACL Surgery last summer and family business has limited my time this year. Maybe next year. You getting out much on yours? I still have the photos you sent me when I was researching my boat. Thanks again for your help!
Doing well, did a bunch of little things to my Pacific and trailer got it all ready for early spring then got busy with work and everything else. Never used it this year, I syphoned all the gas out in April with plans of refilling on the first use which never happened.
I should sell it, but I like it too much and know I could never get another one, maybe next year...
'05 Pacific 1925
Mercury 150
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

MacCTD wrote:
jeffryg wrote:
Doing well, did a bunch of little things to my Pacific and trailer got it all ready for early spring then got busy with work and everything else. Never used it this year, I syphoned all the gas out in April with plans of refilling on the first use which never happened.
I should sell it, but I like it too much and know I could never get another one, maybe next year...
As they've discontinued making this model, maybe that will make it that much more unique and valuable. Then you'll really want to keep it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Attachments
IMG_1102.jpg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic