Speaking of boats with blunt noses . . .

Post your Alloy pictures here
Chaps
Donator '09

Speaking of boats with blunt noses . . .

Post by Chaps »

There is a new, small builder hereabouts (Seattle) that is starting to weld up some really cool skiffs, Stonecraft, and they are real brick sh!thouses for their size. These are not pressed & riveted boats, they are the real thing. I really like the top one with the seats that run with the shear and the motor well. This will sell big in Alaska cause you need that much space on the deck for some of the huge halibut you can catch up there. Bringing them aboard is problem #1 but at least in this boat they have somewhere to go and no way are they gonna destroy the skiff when they start thrashing around. Bottom one is set up whaler fashion. Prices are on their website but they've been advertising locally claiming winter special deals. They would be surprised to get an inquiry from out of the area!

http://www.stonecraftboats.com/

BrianW

Post by BrianW »

Nice looking boats. Good prices for a bare hull.
Brian
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I see they do offer a V bottom bow.....that boat would do me real good in our back waters here.

But I like that bow roller in the flat front version. Perfect to hang a small anchor maybe? For quick deployment, when a tailing redfish is spotted in the grass.

Man I want a small alloy creek boat so bad!!

I book marked that web site, very interesting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic