AMF 660 Vee Berth Cabin - factory tour

Fishing, Fixing, boating and How-to Videos
amfboats
Sponsor

AMF 660 Vee Berth Cabin - factory tour

Post by amfboats »

Hi all,

Sorry I keep lurking but not posting. Here is a post!

I have just made this video posted to Youtube, Filmed on my Nokia N8 cell phone it is my first effort at video editing. I have a couple more boats that I have easy acccess to make further videos of soon, so will aim to do that in the near future. I will use a proper HD video camera next time, mainly to get rid of some of the wavering in the footage that the cell phone just didnt sort out. Any constructive feed back in what you would like to see or how I should film future model tours would be greatly appreciated.

This video link below is of a AMF 660 Vee Berth Cabin recently completed for a client.

Images for this model in link below I will update this link next week with images of this particular boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPraP3oU ... ideo_title

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amfboats/s ... 908320692/
Chaps
Donator '09

Re: AMF 660 Vee Berth Cabin - factory tour

Post by Chaps »

Bevin, That's a nice boat. I think you should try having someone else hold the camera while you give the tour.
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
nabeelah

Post by nabeelah »

Hi Bevan,
Nice to hear from you again!! Nice informative video!!
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Now that's a Grand Tour :!:

More, more, more.

I'd like to see a close up and discussion of how you atain that finish to the hull. I know you've talked about it before.
But video is always better.

That livewell in the engine pod is crazy-wild. Talk about utilizing dead space.
I'm not a cabin (fort) kinda guy, because I see no need for one for strickly a fishing boat. In warm climates. But ya'll do as I have said many times before sure do have some innovative designs

I think I'll drop that video into my blog, Bevan. These Floridians think Aluminum boats are weird. So I remind them from time to time, that they're way more practical than they think......and beautiful too.
amfboats
Sponsor

Post by amfboats »

Thanks Chaps, Nebeelah and Jetty

For some time now I have been giving thought to doing my own review or tour of our boats before they leave the factory. The window of opportunity between the boats completion and the owner taking delivery can be very small.

There are so many items I would like to discuss that I found it is very hard to summarize and cover the boat well in one video suitable for you tube. When I client visits the factory I can spend a couple of hours easy talking through our boats

For me I have say it as I see it, when I try to plan my speech I just start stuttering and making all sorts of weird noises lol So I found it best to just walk around with the camera and talk. Next time when I use dad's HD camera I will also be able to use a tripod at times. Hope I dint make you all feel sea sick watching this one :-)

I have decided I need to start making smaller videos as well to describe a smaller part of the item of the boat in more detail. So all features and benefits are covered.for Example there maybe one video on the Pedesal Seat arrangement, another on the live bait, another on the fuel tank.

I will also start adding some Annotations to the Youtube Video, this way I can cover major facts I have missed like Beam etc.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

:thumbsup: RIGHT ON!

Your video's will be on my Youtube watch list, for sure.

Pretty boats, far off distant land, strange names for the same things we have here, I'll be watching.
Since I started my own Youtube channel, I have had numerous emails and even phone calls from people. Either wanting to talk boats, fishing or whatever. Youtube, as you very well know is a great marketing tool. Even when you think you're using it just to upload a video that ends up somewhere else.

I actually can spend hours per week looking up things on youtube. It's like the ebay of video's. I really enjoy it and have learned allot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic