More "GATORS".....I think so.

Fishing, Fixing, boating and How-to Videos
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

More "GATORS".....I think so.

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Windy, cold, last minute, dark 'thirty departure, needed a LOW tide, and we were correct.

Limits were caught plus, plus....and Cappy "Gator" Dave, of the USS Jettywolf and float-freak buddy, Doc Miller. Oh we found them straight away.

WINTER...is super fishing time in N.E. Florida :!: That's No sweatin', less people, and more "LT" - light tackle inshore fun :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=002Hj6kSVZI
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Re: More "GATORS".....I think so.

Post by mojomizer »

The video from your new Drift Ghost????
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

:thumbsup:
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

mojomizer wrote:The video from your new Drift Ghost????

No Mojo........that's just a $100 Kodak Playsports, still. Which I've been using for the last two years.
For the $$, ya can't beat the Koday Playsports.

I think since mine looks like it's been to war and back I jus may buy another one. The prices now are less than $100 all over Ebay.
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

CCCComon........... Were waiting to see the Drift Ghost HD video quality. I hear it is quite awesome. All I have seen is advertisement vids and Brit's on motorbikes.

Kodak is good...... set em up and get multiple angles and viewpoints :thumbsup: Jettywolf Productions coming at ya!!!!!!
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Mark,

Posted "twice" already.........Yeah the drift is great. No extras to buy!!! Has a viewing screen already, has a huge battery, has mutiple lens angles, has a "turnable lens", has a jack for external speaker, has an awesome remote, has unbelieveble sound quality, has a rubber coateded body, and will have soon a complete scuba diving case.

See Motors and engines forum for my hand holding 1st try shooting my spare 225

Then see, Guides and outfitters forum for it suction cupped to my windshield on a foggy day...(a bit of lens moisture to start off)

Looked at the GOPRO Hero 3 yestreday and all those damn add-ons. Didn't like what I saw.

At $400 'ish the Drift was for me.

Yep, If I get to really play, I can have 2 going at the same time, for sure. The Kodak is still a great pocket camera, for sure. I love it.

The drift will take 11 Mega Pixel still photos, the Kodak....jus' 5 mega pixel and it shows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic