AMF 870 and 1300 Commercial Boat Videos

Fishing, Fixing, boating and How-to Videos
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Bevan how are you doing? Everytime I see one of your boat videos, I get a smile to my face....... I have to watch your videos every so often. I like the choice of music too......... Perfect.... I have not heard "Loverboy" since well the 80's. ...........Gotta do it my way and AMF does it well.

Maggie says hi too.

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
amfboats
Sponsor

Post by amfboats »

Hi Mark and of course Maggie

Been busy busy busy and and there hasn't been a lot of time for the net. Going to get busier too, we have a little (hope for my wifes sake it's little) baby on the way due in the next 6 weeks, so really any time now. We have been told this one should be a girl, so we well see.

I get mesmerized everytime I watch the AMF Videos, we have them playing at boat shows and I tend to get a little lost in my own little world.

You wanna try and listen to that song for 5 days straight at a boat show, kind of wrecks it for you ......and surrounding exhibitors.

What do you think of the latest two unedited videos I have put up?
AMF 580 Vee Berth Cabin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdUhTZjBwI
AMF 660 Hardtop Cabin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K85B9kKgmsM
Sorry no music you will have to turn youtube volume down and play your own music

I have a couple more videos from that day on the water to post up. we intend to edit properly but we probably will make new videos before we do it.

Cheers
Bevan
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Hello Bevan... First off congratulations on the new addition coming to your family. A busy man you must be.

I like both videos I am partial to the 660 hardtop. Hats off to the guy standing on deck... he must be a surfer at heart.

The turning radius on the 580 Vee Berth cabin is impressive.

You are going to have to post their perfomance numbers and set up specs. I am sure alot of people would be very interested in them.

A toast to you...... Cheers

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic