Who's going to Fred Hall?????

Get-togethers and fun events
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Who's going to Fred Hall?????

Post by mojomizer »

Want to meet up....... hopefully jump on some Alloy Boats. Bend some rods. Turn some reels. Bring the kids shoot some arrows (the kids shoot arrows not shoot the kids.) Watch your kid catch a trout. Check out the Saltwater tank. Check out the freshwater tank. Enter the knot tying contest. Talk to the Alaskan guides and lodges and their Aluminum Boats. Get freebie samples of all types of beef jerky. Spin the wheel of tackle fortune. Drink a beer. Annoy the DFG officials with logical questions or illogical questions. Watch the kid do the casting derby. Play with all the new electronics. Watch the dog jumping tournament. Check out the monster tow vehicles. Jump on a ping pong boat annoy the ping pong vender. Check out every camper set up imaginable. See all the tackle the world has to offer. Ect.... ect......ect ......

With all the stuff happening around us it's time to meet up Laugh, B.S. around and enjoy the moment with alloy friends.

Who's going to the Fred Hall Show the largest outdoor show on the West Coast???????

Regards

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
longranger

Re: Who's going to Fred Hall?????

Post by longranger »

I will go just not sure what day yet. May go tomorrow if I can escape work early enough. We will see.
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

I am thinking Thursday afternoon. Mojo, I left you a voicemail today about Fred Hall and other fishing stuff.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Sorry Super phone sitting under a ton of paperwork at work. Carolmizer not very happy with my phone etiquette :skillet:
I 'll go anytime you decide.

Long Ranger how are you doing? Lets try to schedule a time to meet up. I would like to get your ideas on T-sharking for this spring. Last year you were the hot stick. I am thinking of doing something different from previous years. I want to deep jig for them from a drifting boat. If you want, type in Jigging Master on You Tube ....... On several occasions when diamond jigging for rockfish Mr. T has bitten my jigs off.

Lets See if we can get a group of AAbers at the show.

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
Deno

Post by Deno »

I’ll be at the San Diego one on the 26th…
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
Todd
Donator '09

Post by Todd »

My Brother and I are going on Friday. Fishing on Sunday. Todd
WAR HORSE
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

Todd, I am going out early Sunday also. I was thinking Catalina if the weather is good...otherwise Izors or horseshoe. Do you guys have a plan?
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Todd
Donator '09

Post by Todd »

Dave, We need to be back at the ramp around two. Izors or Horseshoe or both sounds good to me. We are usually @ the ramp around five to five thirty. Todd
WAR HORSE
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

Clocks go forward this weekend...right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic