Meet and Greet in Jax?

Get-togethers and fun events
cptom
Donator '10

Meet and Greet in Jax?

Post by cptom »

JettyWolf,

Do you still want to try to pull together a meet and greet here in Jax this spring or early summer?

cptom
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Re: Meet and Greet in Jax?

Post by mojomizer »

Now that would be awesome if you guys can pull that off !!! So what did you guys have in mind?????

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
cptom
Donator '10

Post by cptom »

Mark,

We haven't planned anything yet, we were just talking last fall about getting some alloy boats and owners together down here. Jetty could show us all his good trout fishing spots (and I promise not to go back to them :thumbsup: ) The gulf stream is about 60 to 70 miles offshore here if we wanted to run out for some trolling. If its not too early in the summer, tarpon fishing should be good along the beach and king mackerel should be available along the beaches and at the near (about 20 miles) reefs. Where's Jetty? I thought he would have seen this by now and put together a plan. Hopefully he is out on a charter; it's a beautiful day although a little chilly this morning at 39 and only up to about 60 now.

Tom
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Sent him a PM you were looking for him on the "meet and greet" site.

:thumbsup: Great to hear

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Tom, sure....but we were gonna do it with that new Pacific owner. And he disappeared.

So......?

He, John, I think was his name was gonna buy Boe Marines demo 23 ST.

Last I heard and then he joined here and then went Bye, Bye. Never to be heard of again.

Spring? Ya mean one of them is coming?

Good gawd I hope I can mentally make it till then. Fish kills reported all over! A buddy told me he was was hired as being a commercial diver, for JEA, to clean out the screens that feed the water for the cooling towers over there off Hecksher.

They were clogged alright. With dead trout and misc. fish of all kinds.

A Big azz 30" Dead snook at the Mayport ramp today, all decomposed.

And today was the first in 25+ years of fishing this area of Fla. (yeah my favorite area...sarcasm) that I NEVER lost a bait, never got bit, and spent too much time and too much gas and too much on live bait, and should have never even gone to do R&D.
But I have a customer tomarrow, so I thought I'd better go see. I can't even subsistance fish!
Cuz there isn't any.

3rd customer of the whole GD month! I can't live like this.

I gotta get6 the hell outa here, actually. But I'm so beat done, I can't even think of a move, just dream.

Spring might as well be a year from now for me. It's a day to day thing in my biz.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic