Okay, all you "left Coasters"...

Need a Tackle FIX?, This is the Place
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Okay, all you "left Coasters"...

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I knew that would get ya'lls attention.

This is for all anglers. All Anglers who cast, want security, a better feel and a innovative quality Made in the USA product by a American innovator.

In which I'm very happy to help out.

Capt Dave Reviews Innovative tackle:

[BBvideo 560,340]http://youtu.be/meqEjxczU98[/BBvideo]

website for info & ordering is in my signature below.
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Re: Okay, all you "left Coasters"...

Post by goatram »

Dave I finally put one on a reel. Not as slim as the Cork Puppies from charkbait. The price of yours are cheaper by $6. For my Bait Sticks with Avet SXJ Reels I like the smaller Cork Puppies. I still have 6 months till Halibut season when I try them on my big Troll rods. I did buy 4 of them Claw clamps. Want me to send you a smaller Cork Puppy for you to do a side by side Fish Video? :nutkick:
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: Okay, all you "left Coasters"...

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I have no idea what a "cork puppy" is.......must be Washington talk. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not all that interested in small. The Carolina Claw is for Bigger Game reels. If I'm using a smaller reel, I'd of course stick it on a rod with a trigger/casting reel seat.

As in the video, I make mention that I have used those little ones from Charkbait, before.

I guess PRICE is a huge concern? Because they shouldn't be cheaper than those china ones from Charkbait.
We were thinking a few bucks more actually, because it's more than just a "reel clamp".

Post some pics, that would be good when you have some claws on your reelseat'less rods or even when you're like me and have them on your "Meat Mover" rods and reels........

That now have you feeling more secure, and can cast easily in comfort :!:

Yes, we need a west coasters valued opinion. Even if he's a "transplant" :rotfl:

Thanks John. I'll pass on your info and pics.

Charkbait got a sample I believe, and still hasn't ordered any! After saying that he was impressed and knows that these are the ticket compared to the little ones.

I made mention of an Ad on BloodyDecks might "enlighten" some of those casters over yonder, on that site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic