My fillet / rigging tables.

Get help and share Ideas
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

My fillet / rigging tables.

Post by Gundog »

I thought I would share some pictures of my latest table design. This first photo shows the top of one of my tables with all the options I offer. This one has a pre tied leader and line spool holder on the back & an adjustable gutting board that has a place to sit canon ball weights swivels hooks and scent bottles built in. The table can be ordered as just a 3 sided table or with either of these upgrades. There is a place to put pliers, scissors and fillet knives on each end. The tables are designed around rigging to have everything you need to rig your lines and also as a fillet board for bait or fish.

Here is a photo that shows the gutting board adjusted away from the back where it stores out of the way. The gutting board can be adjusted all the way open to hold things on the table from falling to the deck when the boat is pitching and rolling. The gutting board has a knurled nut on each end that can be tightened to hold it in position.

This photo shows the mounting system the flanges will be glued and screwed to the bottom of the table this feature keeps from having any exposed screw heads to dull your fillet knives and is very strong. The mounting shafts are machined from 6061 aluminum and are designed to fit standard fishing rod holder mounts. The mount shafts shown fit Scotty rod holder mounts I also have machined shafts to fit Folbe & Fish-On mounts as well.

This photo shows the mount flanges on the bottom of the table. The mounts in the picture have not been attached yet until the spacing has been specified by the table owner. This table is going to Glen Hall of Hawg Quest for his new Wooldridge Jet boat.

This part of my business is a labor of love and I can’t always supply these tables I am a one man shop and my main product is an anchor mount and building that product keeps me very busy. I like building the tables but they get done as I have time. If someone needs a time line then they just don’t get one. All my tables are built and designed by me and they are not copies of some one elses design. I cut all the parts on a CNC router and the parts are all hand fit. The sides and back are attached to the top by machined dovetails making them very strong. I put a fair amount of time in each table and I like making them I just wish I had more time to make more of them. Each one is built for each customer. I am not trying to make a million of them to sell to Cabelas.

Mike

This post was missing all the pictures so I added some back in they are not in order sorry.
Attachments
24x12 Side view.jpg
24x12 Side view.jpg (64.63 KiB) Viewed 5057 times
PA130002_edited-1.jpg
PA130002_edited-1.jpg (86.35 KiB) Viewed 5057 times
24x12 Front view.jpg
24x12 Front view.jpg (62.16 KiB) Viewed 5057 times
32x13 open tray.jpg
32x13 open tray.jpg (60.06 KiB) Viewed 5057 times
Last edited by Gundog on Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

Re: My fillet / rigging tables.

Post by Gundog »

I have tried and can't get the last couple pictures in order the 4th picture needs to be deleted because it is a copy of one above and the last picture needed to go there I give up trying to fix it.

Mike
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Very cool Mike!! :thumbsup:
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
wdkerek

Post by wdkerek »

no doubt those are great
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Mike, Show us a picture or two of your anchor roller if you have time .

Thanks , Lester
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Gundog
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Gundog »

Here is a video I will look for some pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMDpnzt ... r_embedded
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Them some mighty fine boards ya have there.

Loved the video, nice to see that other people have to go thru the same thing I do when it comes to anchoring.

I don't go thru all tyhe anchor ball stuff, I just drive away and drag up my anchor, but can do it up to 22 times in a day!
(thats my all time record, before I gave up. Due to high winds and massive current on a fluke style anchornot always holding in hard bottom.)

I guess ya'll can't drive away and pick up the slack heading back to it, with that kind of rock anchor since it won't plane to the surface like a fluke type.

I've been to your site and looks around before.

THX.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic