Winter Project's 2012 post em up!

Get help and share Ideas
Sculpin

Winter Project's 2012 post em up!

Post by Sculpin »

Oh come on folks. You must be doing some winter projects. Let's here about them and see about them. Post em up. Who care's if it's pumping out your hold or adding a dashboard bobble head. Let's get through winter (where it applies) :clap:
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Re: Winter Project's 2012 post em up!

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I'm trying to save enough $$ to get new tires on my truck. "Raised White Lettered"...does that count :?:
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

JETTYWOLF wrote:I'm trying to save enough $$ to get new tires on my truck. "Raised White Lettered"...does that count :?:
Believe it or not, there is a price war on tires up here. The dealerships aren't selling too many cars so they gotta eat too and have went after the service end with a vengeance. A big Ford dealer near us put tires on our GP for under $300. They require a specific size to fit the stock alloys and usually run $550 or so mounted and balanced.

Shop, it is a buyer's market out there right now. Except with the Dr.'s.... :skillet:
I only do what the voices in the Tackle Box tell me to.
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

JETTYWOLF wrote:I'm trying to save enough $$ to get new tires on my truck. "Raised White Lettered"...does that count :?:
THAT"S SO "80's" !!!! :beer: Capt PJ
My project right now is keeping the snow off the canvas...we are going to get a bunch in the next few days for this part of the Pac NW...no comments from my AK cousins allowed...we each deal with it in our own way! :rotfl:
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

Just saw that forecast for the PNW, record setting snow amounts. Phooey upon that!
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post by goatram »

does my upgrades to my hips count. If needed I will post pictures of the scars and Xrays.

Capt PJ We have 8"this morning. I had to coordinate the installation of my Home Built Snow Plow and tractor chains on my 1952 Ford 8N. This morning had a young Gentleman Come over to borrow the tractor to plow the two miles of road for the development I live in. Took awhile to get it started. The tractor is very cold Natured. I have to use a weed burner hooked to a 20lb propane bottle to heat the oil pan for it to start. The propane bottle was frozed up so no flow till we warmed it up in the shop. The young man was done in two hours. :mrgreen:
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

goatram wrote:does my upgrades to my hips count. If needed I will post pictures of the scars and Xrays.

Capt PJ We have 8"this morning. I had to coordinate the installation of my Home Built Snow Plow and tractor chains on my 1952 Ford 8N. This morning had a young Gentleman Come over to borrow the tractor to plow the two miles of road for the development I live in. Took awhile to get it started. The tractor is very cold Natured. I have to use a weed burner hooked to a 20lb propane bottle to heat the oil pan for it to start. The propane bottle was frozed up so no flow till we warmed it up in the shop. The young man was done in two hours. :mrgreen:
Sounds like you have some good neighbors. Hope your rehab is going to plan and you are finding the relief.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic