Underwater Lights

Mods and custom builds
yachtjim
Donator #1 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12

Underwater Lights

Post by yachtjim »

We just got some new lights in that are perfect for alloy boats. They surface mount like a transom mount transducer, and there is a plastic spacer available to separate them from the hull. The spacer is only available for the S600 model. The housing is SS. The S600 Blue model is only $203/ea!! You guys know I am not into posting ads, but I think this is useful info. The manufacturers site is www.abysslite.com

--------

Jim Maier
BOE Marine
866.735.5926 x104
www.BOEmarine.com

New Boat Sales | Marine Electronics | Yacht Brokerage
Megabyte

Post by Megabyte »

It is good to see the new LED underwater lights becoming simpler to install and coming down in price.
Capt. Kevin ~~~><((((*>

326 First Street, Suite 14
Annapolis, MD
866-735-5926
Mid-Atlantic distributor for Pacific plate alloy boats
Ironwoodtuna
Donator '09 '10

S/S UNDERWATER LIGHTS

Post by Ironwoodtuna »

I found my Stainelss steel underwater hologen lights with green lenses for around $650. each at sailor sams.com

ImageImageImage

But, they are now discontinued, I have to find out if its just with them or the MFG.??? Thank god I bought extra bulbs, even though they have been in for three years and never replaced a bulb yet with all the canyon trips I make each year.

The bronze nut has two nylon and stainless steel washers in between it and the hull so I don't have any issue with electrolisis on the inside of the hull. Its all stainless on the outside. Very well made. Marty
ImageImage"IRONWOODTUNA" the Alloy Sportfisherman Battleship!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic