Highway products

Mods and custom builds
pjay9

Highway products

Post by pjay9 »

I called Highway Products to get some inofrmation and they asked me if I wanted marine or truck products...I asked what the marine was so here is the link:Pavati

I have had their boxes on my campers for well over 15 years now...excelent products.
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
Chtucker

Re: Highway products

Post by Chtucker »

Never knew that!

I had them build 3 gooseneck flatbeds for me. I was always very happy with the work.
BoatBucks

Re: Highway products

Post by BoatBucks »

I too have one of their truck boxes and love it. Pavati has been making quite a showing around these parts. Not much in the way of power boats but their drift boats are making waves so to speak. They're probably the top of line and the only drift boat that has doors which makes them easy to get in and out of. They build some really nice details into their products. I like the rippled bottom also. Only one other dirft boat manufacturer does that and they are made of NON ALLOY.

FWIW - My understanding is they started as a spinnoff from Willy Boats as Willy would get requests for aluminum work so a couple of employees decided to do some of that work on the side.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic