Hey Cody, how are ya doing?

Dedicated to the spirit of Marty McMillan
clambo
Donator '22

Hey Cody, how are ya doing?

Post by clambo »

Hey Cody, Just wanted to see how you are doing? haven't seen any posts from you. I'm not all that computer savvy and may have not seen them. If you ever just want to shoot the crap ( talk) PM me, and I'll get you my number. Remember you are a member of this AAB group and I'm sure there are quite a few of us who would like to see you keep in touch. I'm sure times are hard for you now but in time life has a way of asserting itself again there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will smile again. Clambo
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Re: Hey Cody, how are ya doing?

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

thanks clambo
I'm doing alright holidays were kinda rough
just looking forward to the 09 tuna season and just trying to figure out some things with the boat and what I'm going to do
Cody
peterbo3
Contributor

Post by peterbo3 »

Hi Cody,
It is not easy to lose your dad at any age but I am sure Marty would be proud of you if you continued with his Tuna fishing passion.
Regards,

Pete in Brisbane
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Glad to hear from your Cody. Any thing you need...just ask.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Glad to see you come by Cody. There isn't hardly a day that I log-on here without thinking about you and your family.

I'm sure you'd have no problem getting a few local fishing partners.

Take care,
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Hey Cody, what would you like to do this year as far as maintenance on the boat and I'll guess we will find out how the Tuna are running soon .
Till then we will have to just get our ducks in a row. :thumbsup:

If you need anything just ask.

My cell, 903-209-8388
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Cody,

As Capt. Dave said (Jettywolf) there is not a day that I don't think about you and your dad.

I know fishing is your passion so please feel free to contact me any time you are in the RI area or want to come over to fish. I'd be more than happy to have you aboard. Just shoot me a PM and we'll put it together.

Take care and remember to stop in from time to time to say hi and let us know how you're doing. We're all here for ya!! :thumbsup:

Give our (AAB) best to your family as well.

John
AlloyToy
clambo
Donator '22

Post by clambo »

Hey Cody, the BFT bite up here was incredible last year (08) at Steelwagon and off Chatham. Some day's there were whales and bait everywhere we looked, one day off Chatham the whales were breaching all around us this sight alone was well worth the trip. I have a friend that I fish with alot who has a 31ft. Duffy,( I know my a-- on glass ) but its a great boat and I'm sure that if I asked he would be glad to take you with us. You probably know more than we do about tuna fishing ,so maybe we could show each other a thing or two. In 08 we caught a lot of fish in the 140-160lb range they should be bigger this year! The only downside to tuna fishing I see is that stripers and blues will seem like catching bluegills ha ha. I know a bunch of the people on AAB are from around here and many of them would like to meet you. Hope we can make this happen this summer. Clambo
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

yea definitely that would be really cool
feeling07

Post by feeling07 »

Hello Cody, I heard about your dad and its really hard time for you. Death of parent is very painful to children. Be strong and think about your future life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic