Boat Lettering help

General boating discussion
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Boat Lettering help

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

Hey guys, I know I havent posted anything in quite some time. I just took off the old Xiao Mu Ji lettering and decals on my boat and i was curious if anyone coudl help me out. I am looking to rename the boat and I have no idea as to where i can order the decals from. any help would be awsome.
thanks,
Cody
MacCTD

Re: Boat Lettering help

Post by MacCTD »

One of my friends owns a sign shop, Adpro Design, http://adprodesign.com/ he can make you whatever you need and ship it to you on transfer tape so it is easy to apply. If you call him tell him Mac told you about him.
'05 Pacific 1925
Mercury 150
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Hey Cody how are you doing? School treating you write (pun intended) :mrgreen: What are you going to name her??????(Hoping it's "IronwoodTuna").

Not being very superstitious but renaming a boat has it's heritage long steeped in legend and could be fun. Google boat name change ceremony.

MacCTD suggestion is a good one. Dropping a friends name can be good on the pocket book :thumbsup:

Other options to get pricing.

http://www.boatus.com/boatgraphics/defa ... source=PPC

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/boat_letter.cgi

Take Care..... Hows Al doing???????? Miss your videos.

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Cody, what ever you choose to name her I can change your user name to match the Boat .

Don't the rest of you guys get any ideas, this can only be done for the above reasons.

Good to see you working on the boat Cody , be sure to get pictures when the new name is on her and post up.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Hey Cody, Hope all is well :thumbsup: Have you been out at all fishing :?:

Names...Hmmmmmmm well :idea: What are you into :?: Fishing, music, hobbies ect.....maybe we can all think of something :?:

Offer still stands if you make it over to RI...You are more than welcome to hop on-board for a day of fishing :arrow:
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Hey Cody!
I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how things are going for you. I am thrilled to hear that you have saved your ownership of that awesome boat and also that you are changing the name now that she is yours.
Last edited by S L Dave on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

Thanks for the help guys, I'll be sure to post up some pics once I put it on. I'm naming her The Modifier because amongst my dad's friends his name was the martifier because he modified everything from cars and trucks to boats as most of you know. I haven't been offshore yet because I've been working a lot but from what I've heard tuna fishing is good this year. again thanks for the help and i will be sure to post again shortly
thanks,
Cody
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Cody that is a cool name and meaning you picked out. :thumbsup: I am excited the boat is YOURS!!!!!!!!! and the old site worked on.

Looking forward to your future reports.

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff

Welder can I change my name to Supercalifragilistcexpialidocious...mizer :rotfl:
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
Tin Cup
Donator10, 22

Post by Tin Cup »

v26wa wrote:I have to give credit where its due. I inquired about "Black Lab" decals for my new to me boat. From the advise of Jay from BLM I contacted Brendan from Mobile Impressions. I agreed on a size & before I even paid they arrived at my door. They are top quality ! I would recommend this guy to anyone looking for any decals at all. Here is his site :

http://letterme.com/

Hi Cody, the above thread I pasted from the 'Post Manufacturer's Links' section of AAB. Based on this I contacted Brendan (maybe 2 years ago) and he was outstanding to deal with. He makes the adhesive vinyl type, he even sent me an extra set at no charge.

Good luck, I'm glad you still have your boat. :skipper:
legend3521

Post by legend3521 »

Let me known if you need any help doing what every on the boat. I could be available on a moment of notice. Talk to you soon buddy and take care. :thumbsup: Capt. Donald
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic