Cannon Downriggers anybody?

General boating discussion
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

Hey guys,
I just moved over some more of my dads s]gear to my house and i came by 2 cannon MAG20DT down-riggers which I have the mounts for on the boat which i will be taking off when i go to work on it this weekend. If anybody is interested I am looking to sell the down-riggers because i have never used them and they are in very good condition. I will post some pictures and if you are interested please let me know.
here are the pics
http://picasaweb.google.com/TUNAMAN721/ ... 1472951138
http://picasaweb.google.com/TUNAMAN721/ ... 9145116258
I looked online and brand new there around 900-1000 a piece so i really don't have a good price idea, I'm not trying to rip anybody off so i think 1400 for everything is reasonable since they are in good condition.

Thanks,
Cody
ps. i've been getting alot of work done with the boat lately, almost finished varnishing the interior : ) will post up some pics when i'm done
Last edited by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Re: Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by mojomizer »

Very cool to hear your working on your boat :thumbsup: How has she weathered in storage????? Anything you need to do to the Diesel engines. I am sure someone will pick up the Down riggers............. what is the price?????

Look Forward to your posts

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
IRONWOODTUNA(CODY)

Re: Cannon Downriggers anybody?

Post by IRONWOODTUNA(CODY) »

Well i looked online and brand new there around 900-1000 a piece so i really don't have a good price idea, I'm not trying to rip anybody off so i think 1400 for everything is reasonable since they are in good condition. The boat hasnt really weathered much, just a little dull compared to where i took the "xiao mu ji" sticker off, any ideas on how to make them look even? It's kind of bothering me. And hopefully soon i will order the lettering and put that on, I'm really excited to finally get stuff going with the boat.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic