Pacific Boat approx. cost?

General boating discussion
Karl in NY

Pacific Boat approx. cost?

Post by Karl in NY »

http://www.pacificboats.com/pacboats_024.php

I have had no answer from them after emailing.

I'm just looking for a ballpark base price for this
boat, so that I can either pursue it if within my budget, or, move on to something cheaper...

looks like the perfect boat for my needs, however.
fatcow

Re: Pacific Boat approx. cost?

Post by fatcow »

I'll say between $45000 - $55000 with motor
Karl in NY

Post by Karl in NY »

I would be surprised at even @ $55K with motor, unless the motor was a Minn Kota electric...

I hope I'm wrong, however...
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

I talked to Julie @ pacific Monday and they are working on pricing . She will have a call from me tomorrow.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Karl in NY

Post by Karl in NY »

gracias
Sjoman

Post by Sjoman »

If a 2008 1925 Pacific with twins 60's and 130 hours would be of interest I will be selling mine since I just bought a 21' SeaArk commander. With improvements and a new trailer I am in the boat for 28k or so in Seattle. PM if interested. Love the boat but the SeaArk was to good to pass up and I have to let one go (or so says the wife).
76' Freezer long liner "Alpine Cove"
21' SeaArk Commander
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

-we're not allowed to dscuss that...and if they won't get back to you, I'll send you prices.

"political correctness rules" keeps me from posting the entire price list here, Don't want to make dealers work for biz. gawd for bid!

or be active on this leading website forum.

If ya wanna PM me and quote ya directly off my Invoice from 2006. And send you the price lists I recieved just last week from a Pacific dealer.

I know, money talks and BS makes me walk......straight into the arms of someone with great Customer Service!

Long live, BlackLab Marine of Yarmouth Maine, and Jay Perrotta :thumbsup:
jeffryg

Post by jeffryg »

Hi Karl:
I sent you a PM.
Karl in NY

Post by Karl in NY »

Thanks for replies, PMs, and emails.

I'm evaluating the finances...looks like my dream boat, however.
But, the house gets built first, then the boathouse, then the boat gets purchased...

But, the Pacific/Black Lab is a definite contender, unless I become a NON ALLOY whore, that is.

Regards-

-Karl
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Hey Karl, where are you in NY?
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Karl in NY

Post by Karl in NY »

I'm stuck in Albany until late Spring, then will be in Chazy, on Lake Champlain where I'm
retiring to.
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

It's always sooooooo EZ to become a Non-Alloy Whore as you said, because they stick pretty Blue, Pink and Sea Foam Green ones up front in a lot for the wife to say, "Honey, that emerald green one with matching drapes is so pretty."

And right there. You're done! Like walking the "district" in Amsterdam. The "goods" look so appealing, shiney and CURVEY.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sin IS easy. :sarge: Never understood why the Preachers placed so much emphasis on it when I was young... :mrgreen:
=============
Absolutely stunning area you are retiring to Karl but you already knew that. :thumbsup: I will always remember my first trip through the Upstate and we had made some time so I detoured North to take in the Lake before we had to be in Lebanon, NH.
I only do what the voices in the Tackle Box tell me to.
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Nice lake!
You do have some big water...not to mention Champ!! :shocked:
You can find cheaper options in plastic boats, especially used, but a Pacific 23 for that lake is perfect and unstoppable by anything that the lake or Champ can deliver.
Love to hear about your retirement plans and such a cool setup on the lake.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Karl in NY

Post by Karl in NY »

well, almost a year ago, I was fortunate to be able to buy 1/2 acre of vacant land on Champlain, with 115' of direct waterfront.
Just after my purchase, Champlain experienced unprecedented flooding, the highest levels ever recorded.

Many of my soon-to-be neighbors had their houses flooded...this was essentially a "300-year flood" since the records only go back that far. Possibly a 1000-year flood...but, with global warming, maybe more common? Anyhow, it was a learning experience for me and suggested that I need to place my top-of-foundation at 104' AMSL...those houses remained dry.

For folks thinking Champlain is just another pond, during the spring flooding, there were 8' waves, propelled by Southern winds driven over the 125 mile length of the lake. I'm at the northernmost part, still in NY, but within spitting distance of the Quebec border.

BTW, in an earlier post in this thread, I used the dreaded F-word, and the board software automatically "corrected" it to "NON ALLOY"....the F-word sounds like "fiber glaz"...

-Karl
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

""""BTW, in an earlier post in this thread, I used the dreaded F-word, and the board software automatically "corrected" it to "NON ALLOY"....the F-word sounds like "fiber glaz"...""""""

Hey Karl, we all know that....if ya wanna talk "NON-ALLOY", you can. But just might as well type "Non-Alloy". :thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic