Gotta love Amazon

General boating discussion
clambo
Donator '22

Gotta love Amazon

Post by clambo »

Bought a control for my lenco trim tabs received an e-mail Amazon cancelled order due to vender not having item. Bought a hella LED overhead light, glued a Azek pad to top and wired it in. Well it was defective. had to rip it out and send it back for credit, 0 for two Amazon :deadhorse:
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Re: Gotta love Amazon

Post by JETTYWOLF »

What "LENCO" control?

A switch :?: :?: An "auto retractor"?

Lights..heck there's alot of light places. I usually deal straight with manufacture.
dave
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Your location: Riverview, FL

Post by dave »

Yep! I like to support local stores. Yesterday I went to Office Depot to get a new printer combo. I found one I liked, but they had none in stock. I was speaking to the "Department Manager" at the time. I told him OK, when are you going to get more in stock. He says maybe tomorrow. I said OK, call me if you get one in. He told me he couldn't do that. I told him I would get it from Amazon. I just ordered it.

You would think he could make a call. Obviously, he was there just putting in his time. I have been a business owner and I try to support local businesses. I won't support that type of employee attitude.
clambo
Donator '22

Post by clambo »

Dave it was the switch with the lights on it that tells the position of the tabs.Mike :thumbsup:
DwayneJ
Your location: Redondo Beach, CA

Post by DwayneJ »

I purchased some fuel locks from Amazon and they fell apart on me. Contacted the manufacturer and they stated it was an old design replaced more than two years ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic