18' Bayrunner

General boating discussion
Silverstreak

18' Bayrunner

Post by Silverstreak »

I am looking at an 18' Bayrunner on a good trailer and with a 60 hp Mercury 4 stroke. It appears to all be in good condition, although it have not taken it out yet. It is about a 1998 model according to the owner. I know the owner and is considered to be an honorable person. He is asking $6,000. It has a center console and I would like to convert it to a side console with a walk thru windshield. First of all, what do you guys think of the price, and is it possible to convert it? If it is, who do I call to buy whatever parts and pieces I will need.
Oh, by the way, this is my first post and the timing is perfect in me finding this forum.
welder
Site Admin

Re: 18' Bayrunner

Post by welder »

Price sounds about right. Is there anything else in the boat [radios, Bait tank, Bilge pump...]
A reel good guy to talk to is Kenny down at Tradewind Inflatables & Marine 949-317-7334 tell him Les from Texas sent ya. :thumbsup:

Here is a link to TWI, http://www.twimarine.com
Kenny is a dealer for these boats and is very knowledgeable not to mention a great people guy. I bought my Pacific from him and would buy again.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Silverstreak

Post by Silverstreak »

Thanks for the reply, Welder. I will give him a holler. It has a radio, gps and fish finder. They look old and out dated so I would just replace them.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

I know he has some NEW in inventory and may have a used one or two. :thumbsup:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic