New PNW boat builder--Allied Boats

General boating discussion
Napa Mike

New PNW boat builder--Allied Boats

Post by Napa Mike »

The guys at Defiance Marine are now marketing their own line of alloy boats (Allied Boats). It looks like they have only built soft-top runabouts so far, but some 22 to 26 pilot house boats are in the works. Does anyone have the scoop on these boats? Are they built by someone else and marketed by Defiance? Anyone know who designed them?

Cheers,
Mike

http://alliedboats.com/
kmorin
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Re: New PNW boat builder--Allied Boats

Post by kmorin »

Mike, they look 100% Hewes Craft to me? same lines, same features, same proportions?

Cheers,
Kevin Morin
kmorin
JonLawrence

Post by JonLawrence »

Hi guys!

Allied Boats is 100% our design and are manufactured and rigged all in house. All the hulls have been designed by our Naval Architect.

We have been keeping busy with our Warhawk, Mustang and Spitfire series but have a few of the larger units sold and will be putting those into production shortly we will be offering pilothouse boats up to 32'.

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AlliedBoats

Thanks Guys!
Napa Mike

Post by Napa Mike »

Hi Jon:
We love all brands of alloy boats, so don't be shy! Who is your naval architect? I think most folks who visit this site (me included) would be interested in the mid-size pilot house boats (22-26 foot). We would be very happy if you could let us know when you expect to have some of these boats ready, and when you can share some pics. Do you allow customers to customize interiors and/or other features of your boats? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mike Witek
JonLawrence

Post by JonLawrence »

Our Liberator Model (22-24') is a cuddy cabin model with a basic cab and a focus on deck space. This is made with .250 bottom plate, 19 degrees aft and 55 bow. Welded lifting strakes and reversed chine are standards. This will have a typical defiance modeled Captain/co-Captain seats with Bench seats behind. These are made for fishermen.

The B24-32 Dominators are also .250 plate and is a non-extruded hull. 96" bottom and larger, 22-24 degrees of deadrise with increased bow entry. These will have a standard 6' cabin and available in a long cabin version. The Dominator is going to be semi custom. I will have a number of interior options to choose from.

Lastly in that size range we hope to be introducing the Fisharound Model which is a 28-32' walkaround pilothouse. We're currently working on trying to wrap up a deal on one then send it down the pipe.
JonLawrence

Post by JonLawrence »

Our Designer is Paul Fredrickson, he's a longtime Naval Architect.

We have also added our first Oregon Dealer Maxxum Marine in Eugene Oregon. They just stepped up to the plate with a sizeable order. You'll also be seeing dealers emerge over the next year.
Napa Mike

Post by Napa Mike »

Thanks Jon. Please let us know when you have one of your pilothouse models available for viewing at your shop in Bremerton.

Mike
capesteve

Post by capesteve »

got a web site or could you post pictures?
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

capesteve wrote:got a web site or could you post pictures?
they are on the big builder list AAB Official list of alloy boat builders
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
devilphish

Post by devilphish »

I'm excited to see the progression of this line. I've been in the market off and on for a boat over the past couple years and after looking at the Defiance line-up at the boat show, liked the 29ft over their 25. But the Allied's caught my eye as well, just wishing they had broader options, that we are now seeing. Continuing to do research on boats, I've pretty much decided that alloy is the way I want to go so I'm really excited to see what the Dominator line holds. Fortunately the showroom is only 15 minutes away. :thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic