Sponsor/Donator

Who'll be #200?

Post by Jay Perrotta »

199 members......
Jay Perrotta
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

you'd think it would be the guy that Alloytoy ran into in the fog over the 4th of July...that owns a BLM 23 Hard Top!

Labber's are getting thin here, we'll need at least 25 labbers for the charter bus over to that Miltary Boat show with you (Jay) next year and so we can get a group hotel rate. :wink: :wink:
Jay Perrotta
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Jay Perrotta »

He's already a member! I forget his user name...
Jay Perrotta
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

I need one of those AAB sticker like Marty has.........where do I get those?
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Ya have to ask me real nice :D

I will have some more made soon , I sent the last to the west coast for the get together.

Jay might have some small stickers left.

The 18" ones are hard to mail but can be done , if you guys that are close to jay want big ones I can send a bunch to Jay and he can hand them out .

Like for a east coast get together , HINT HINT :wink:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Alloy, did ya read that......??

Jay said the guy your ran into in the fog, is already a member here.

Hmmmm...More Labbers, more Labbers :wink:

An East Coast Alloy Rally would most likely be a New England Rally.

Like the West Coast was really a SoCal rally, really.

Jay could put together, I'm sure. He needs more to do. :roll:

I keep telling everyone who want a boat like mine but fails to make the leap that I will accompany them to Yarmouth, Maine for the "one on one visit" with Jay. And all they have to do to enjoy my personal guidence is pay for my hotel at that nice lil cabin in the woods in Freeport, again.

I'll be there to remind them about side rub rails, windshield wipers, and VHF radios!!

S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Hey Jetty...You look right at home on that porch!! :o

Richard (skfmj) had a suggestion a couple of weeks ago to try using RainX on your windshield. I took the advice for my wiperless windshield and the stuff is amazing. You may never wish for a wiper again! Get it...try it!!

As for rubrails...I always wondered, but never asked why welding them on is a such a big deal after the boat leaves the factory. I didn't want to sound stupid...but as most of you know, that ship has sailed!!!! :D
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Jetty personaly I think that our brothers up in the Northwest could really knock our socks off. With all the Alloy and talent up there.

Geeze the boys down under..... and their alloy artistry could make a showing.

You know anytime you come down this way you are welcome. Heck have Lester pick you up when he heads this way with Daddy'O

Super Dave you already know we think you are slick ........ Super Deal on a Super Boat.

Come on one of you guys that check out this site in the shadows......... step up and become Mr. 200 the spotlight may be bright but the welcome will be warm and revered.

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

SL DAVE,

I asked Jay the same thing....."whats the big deal with having rails put on after the fact." And he said it's harder to do.

Actually two on a vertical angle versus down the side would be better for me actually.

And I've rain-x'd the sh-t out of my windshield and obviously don't go fast enough or something, cause it doesn't do much for me. My angle O' the dangle of my windshield is different from yours.

I'm just gonna add a simple manual one.

The best two days I ever had away from home was while visiting Jay in Maine in July. And all the boat touring he took us on, when there.
My dad and I still kick back and talk about it, all the time.

This July 19-21 will make it two years since...and Dad just said yesterday, "damn we need to go up there again." Yeah, and fish for Cad & Pallak, maybe Stripas......Gettin Jiggy??

On a BLM boat only, of course?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic