Post by welder »

Let's see your secret formulas ...
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Re: Post 'em here y'all

Post by mojomizer »

Was wondering the other day if there was any interest in cooking the catch and the wealth of knowledge we have. I have broken it down into some basic subjects, This way We can keep our recipes in some order to use as a resource for our future cooking endeavors.

See if I can dig up some old posts on some recipe's

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
waterdog247
Donator '10, '12, '13

Post by waterdog247 »

Lester,
is there a way to put a review section for each recipe? You could click a button like we do to reply or quote, and it would take you to a different thread and let you write how delicious, or spicy a recipe was. That way each section of recipes wont get bogged down with people talking about how awesome goatrams dipping sauce is! :thumbsup:

I foresee this recipe section getting a life of it's own. In the future, being able to scan the reviews for 1-5 welds (instead of stars in honor of our beloved alloy) then you could click on the link, and go directly to that recipe.

And if this is the Good Idea Fairy beating me on the head while I am sleep deprived, just tell me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:beer:
wd
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Waterdog247 I like your nitrogen induced rant :thumbsup: I would like to see a cataloging system, maybe a attachment shortcut and a poll or is a comments thread is simpler????

Welder what can you and Uncle Bill do?????

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

The AAB menu is open and also open for comments. Everyone thanks for contributing :thumbsup: If there is anything that needs tweeking or improvement please post Ideas we'll see what we can do.

Mark
2325 Wa Pacificskiff
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic