My new truck

Truck and Trailer discussion
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

My new truck

Post by S L Dave »

Man this thing is fast!!!
I have had this truck for a week and like it more everyday. 390 HP. Nice.

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
21ftcc
Donator '09

Re: My new truck

Post by 21ftcc »

Clean looking truck, however like I've always said.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

Dude...I just laughed for about a minute solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
21ftcc
Donator '09

Post by 21ftcc »

I'm a ford guy..
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

I was always a Ford guy too. Ford just wasn't giving the same kind of prices that Dodge was. I guess they are still in business to make money? I got about 30% off sticker, lifetime powertrain warranty, and lots of cool features.
21ftcc
Donator '09

Post by 21ftcc »

One thing I don't like about dodge is that they say 390hp however the computer is programmed so you never get to see all the hp you bought, for gas mileage reasons. It would be best to put a chip in her.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

If she is a automatic tranny, take it out of OD and hammer down . You wont hit the rev limiter.

I too am Blue Oval BUT I wanted to go Diesel and the only one in my book worth a hoot is the 5.9 Cummins with the 6 spd man.

Oh yeah, if those tires are bigger than 17" you might want to check on a new set before youstart smoking them off and while in smoke mode , we want to see PICTURES of said SMOKE.

Speed safely ...........
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

S L Dave wrote:I was always a Ford guy too. Ford just wasn't giving the same kind of prices that Dodge was. I guess they are still in business to make money? I got about 30% off sticker, lifetime powertrain warranty, and lots of cool features.

Yep still in biz....and the dealer down the street is still there.

But then again, I would not mind one bit to see these companies take a huge hit. (as Chrysler, just announced) I really hate that every square inch of open land in this country is covered with asphalt and cars and trucks. Go to a regular ole town in Europe, you don't see the "confarction of crap" we call the good ole USA! We have about 500 streets in J-ville Fla that are solid car dealers for miles and miles.

When my dad rode his Motorcycle from Key West to Deadhorse AK. He said it was so freakin pleasant to go into Canada and get out of the "confarction". Small towns, no walmarts, no car dealers, just homes, business' and then another 50-75 miles of nothin but open road, at 95-110 MPH.

When he came back, he said "when we came over the border back into the good ole USA there was no mistaking, we were back in zippy mart, car dealer, and wallyworld country again, completely accross the country back to Florida."

There's something to be said about, "the way other's do it".

Oppps....soory I tripped comin off me soap box. :soap:

Glad to see you got a new ride Dave. I can get one after the boats paid off in 2035, but then again I'll need repowering before then.
Deno

Post by Deno »

Nice!!!! congrats...
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
Bob5292

Post by Bob5292 »

That is a sweet truck. I was at the dealership last week getting a new turbo installed in my new truck and looked at one of the Laramies. It was amazing inside. I was commenting on how mine looked like crap compared to the new ones.
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

10-4 on the CRAP.......

I need a passenger side seat!

Okay folks we may loose S.L. Dave too.....http://www.hemitruckclub.com, now he's "Mr. Cool and Fast!"
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

U.S.A......U.S.A......U.S.A........U.S.A........U.S.A......Love it........... Love your Truck Super Dave.

You only trailer your Boat 100 yards now you have no excuse for a road trip to San Diego.

Take Care
Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

SL Dave, Have ya hooked the RAM up to the Alloy Beast and yanked her to San Diego yet ?

:titanic:
Lester,
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

he's probably the newest hemi club member on the bottom of their forum, now.
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

Nah...gear head talk bores me.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

SLD, Gears, Gear Head Talk.................Dude , the gears get you down the road and they get you down the road faster which means MORE FISHING time . :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Any pictures of monster burn outs in the Hemi yet ...... :mrgreen: of course with the boat in tow would be a GREAT sig pic.
Lester,
S L Dave

Post by S L Dave »

OK
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Dave , that is a GOOD LOOKING rig you have there :thumbsup:
Lester,
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Nice Rig Dave :thumbsup: . That is a hell of alot nicer than my tow rig. I like the color too.

I tow my boat with an 03 GMC 2500 with the 6.0 litre motor. She's not a dually but has a small flat deck and of course a welder on the back :lol: . Hey you never know when you might have to make a repair at the ramp (like to see the glass guys do that :nutkick: ).
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic