My PRO-ANGLER, travel Truck

Truck and Trailer discussion
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

My PRO-ANGLER, travel Truck

Post by JETTYWOLF »

When I grow up some day and become a "pro-angler" and can travel between Jax Fl, and Slidell La. and have my own "lodge" along the banks of Lake Pontchartrain......

"where of course all AAB.com members get a discounted price on Lodging"

I will also have this Truck in "SILVER", and Welder and I will design a "wrap".....Welder will pay for it, of course......
It will have "weld designs" on it, as if the trucks welded together!

To include areas of simulated Aussie and NZ diamond plate areas, IE: the hood, and cab... :thumbsup:

I'll bop between N.E. Florida, (my parents live here) so I'll come back in the deep winter for my local charters. But no hotels needed. I'll have the sleeper cab, and take a nap on I-10 west, at Truck stops while pulling the JETTYWOLF back and forth the 10-12 hour drive, one way.

Soooo, keep this forum growing :!:
I need this truck and Welder needs to buy me the custom "wrap".
And I'll need "lodge" customers!!!!!!!

And think TROUT & REDFISH in the comfortable waters of Lake Pontchartrain, and Venice marsh. Bring yer own boat to my lodge and we'll buddy boat the rigs out of Venice, La. for Snapper, Cobia, Mangroves, and Grouper, King Mackerel, and Wahoo and Tuna.

Imagine this SILVER, with a custom AAB.COM/Capt Dave's Sport Fishing WRAP on it:
Sleeper Cab
Sleeper Cab
Dodge-Ram-Interstate-1.gif (117.91 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
Sleeper cab
Sleeper cab
ram-interstate-2.gif (68.43 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
sleeper cab
sleeper cab
rear-interstate-3.gif (122.39 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
Jay D

Re: My PRO-ANGLER, travel Truck

Post by Jay D »

i like it but the stacks out the box have to go.the wrap making it look welded togeather would be the shiznit :thumbsup:
hewescraft 220 ocean pro ht,et
225,9.9 hondas
garmin 7212
garmin gxm 51
garmin ghp 10
garmin tr-1
simrad nse 12
simrad bsm 2
simrad 4g radar
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

The stacks stay...(I'd just have them lower)....and I'll probably be going at least one stack on my "present" truck here soon.
They're way too cool and with good breathing!

This Cummins has about every shizizell known to man on it.

Damn I can't wait to grow up someday and travel round.

W,
If ya had saltwater near ya, I might even be able to come up yer way.

We'll talk about the wrap on my "Dodge Ram Interstate 3500 daullie" over the phone, till they make Texoma saltwater filled with Redbass at least.
IN2DEEP
WON Super Star Donator '08, '09, '10, '11

Post by IN2DEEP »

Hang on to your "stock exhaust"
Here in tree hugging California, they're making us do smog checks on our diesel trucks
...and your exhaust needs to "appear" stock(no straight piping) or no pass and no registration renewal :gunner2:
My '98 basically has no smog devices on it and the guy giving me the check commented "There's nothing to check. Why do I need to check this truck?
My response? "A way for our state to squeeze more $$$ out of us :hammer:
Arrrrr
1989 22' Walkaround Cuddy Bayrunner
2001 115 Merc. 4 stroke/1988 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke kicker
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

We got rid of emissions here. Supposedly it was costing the state and counties more than it was worth.

But hell yeah, ya'll out in Lala land can't do "Shet", accept say, "thank you sir may I have another......"

I believe that "dream truck" of mine jus may have a Lala land license plate on it. Because of course that's where all the cool shet comes from as far as custom's. (But with a cat, a DPF, and a Nox gas filter)

That truck could still have all the EPA bullcrap on it.....but just with stacks.

Either way. When I grow up and become a Pro-angler I'll want one.
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post by goatram »

Dave The Bubble is busted cause I have slept on the backseat area on both my old 05 Dodge(sold) and my new Pee Powered Ford F350. Most Uncomfortable place to sleep second only to the front drivers seat.
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Come to find out......I believe when ya see dualie fenders like that, the truck's 1st life wasn't as a daulie, but single wheels. That's the fenders that are on after the duallie kit is put on a 3500. Which I like way better than the BULBOUS looking factory fenders on a intended Dualie Dodge.

GOAT, it's okay.........I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU.

Jus' think of all the "pro-angler" crap I can stuff in that sleeper. :thumbsup: Rod racks, anyone :?:

YEP, sure looks like a "LaLa" land License plate to me on the bow.
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

It would be nice to see some inside images. That is a short bed with a MAXI Cab and the fender flares are standard in the MAXI config...the smooth dually flares are too long for the short bed, only come on the long bed dually. And yes guys have used those flares to make duallies out of srw trucks. Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Oh, okay.

I was wondering cuz on the Cummins Forum I see both. Didn't realize that.

Yeah, they sort of skipped doing "inside sleeper cab" pics.

Either way, the broadside pic is my "screen saver", so as not to forget the ultimate goal of being a traveling PRO-angler someday...."travelling to Louisiana that is."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic