Canuck tow rig.

Truck and Trailer discussion
Sculpin

Re: Canuck tow rig.

Post by Sculpin »

spoiled one wrote:Guess I better whip up a casserole for the kids. :popcorn:
I thought you hated casserole's. Just because you had to eat them all the time doesn't mean you have to torture your kid's ! (I actually really like casseroles) :mrgreen: Just to sound like a housewife...........have you checked out my recipe I posted a few days ago in the recipe section ha ha.

Who would have thought that a 97 Ford could create such dialogue :popcorn: .
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

I saw that recipe. It looks very good. Might have to try it. That bisque would be awesome with some Alaskan spots. The kids and I are really having pork chops. They can have casserole when they visit nana and grandpa.

Cheers! :beer:
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
buck3

Post by buck3 »

spoiled one wrote:Yup. That free oil money we get from the state sure adds up. $1174 per member of the family last year...yup we are
RICH! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I grew up in a house where dad was the sole income provider. He was a teacher. There were four yard apes running around. The months with 31 days were tough. I still cannot eat casserole. I remember mom and dad calling a family meeting one spring. Dad had an opportunity to do some oil field work, but that would mean very few camping and fishing trips over the summer months and dad would not be around. It would have meant no more casserole and real milk from a carton. All four of us kids voted to have dad around all summer even though it meant less money and more casserole. I bet we spent half of the summer living out of the camper. Life was good. :thumbsup:

That brings back memories. Think we moved when the dividends were around $900 and we drank allot of milk-man. But we spent almost everyday we could fishing, and camping with my dad and 3 brothers. Good times and I wish my son could have the same experiences.
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

buck3 wrote:
That brings back memories. Think we moved when the dividends were around $900 and we drank allot of milk-man. But we spent almost everyday we could fishing, and camping with my dad and 3 brothers. Good times and I wish my son could have the same experiences.
That milk man was some awful stuff, wasn't it? We would drink it, but not without adding several scoops of nestle
quick. :mrgreen:
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

Sounds like the depression of '29 hung in quite a bit longer up there guys?

Hey Les, its winter up here, we got no fish to show or boating pics to share until the glaciers melt back a little.

BTW, here's a pic of my newest old ford, 95 F150 with a six banger and a stick. This is what passes for an economy car here in the woods.
95 F150.jpg
95 F150.jpg (214.05 KiB) Viewed 8028 times
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

Chaps wrote:BTW, here's a pic of my newest old ford, 95 F150 with a six banger and a stick. This is what passes for an economy car here in the woods.
95 F150.jpg

Wow that's a beauty Chaps..............who painted it? :mrgreen:
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

OK, the Snow and Ice thing makes it rough , the F150 picture makes up for it.

NICE little Truck , can't kill the 300 six.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Pete, here is s build pic of said Chicken house...
Attachments
IMAG0239.jpg
IMAG0239.jpg (236.32 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
buck3

Post by buck3 »

spoiled one wrote:
buck3 wrote:
That milk man was some awful stuff, wasn't it? We would drink it, but not without adding several scoops of nestle
quick. :mrgreen:

Yeah it definitely was a acquired taste, but back then we never knew what milk was suppose to taste like. So I'm sure that helped allot.
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

Chaps, that is a beauty! And like Welder said, the 300 is bulletproof as there has ever been. My late Father cursed out loud when the 360 V8 turned loose in his F150 and repowered with the 300. Long live the 300: The best ever
I only do what the voices in the Tackle Box tell me to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic