alot of rough fishing.....

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

alot of rough fishing.....

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Solo on a thursday. Yeah me and all my friends. The only person you can ever count on is yourself. That's why I go alone so much.

Tried my hand at chumming over some reefs, (ledges offshore)...."sucked". Our reefs close in certainly ain't like some big Rig sitting in the Gulf of Mexico, not by a longshot.

As usual, alot of labor for NIL.

But here's a video: :thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/7wJB9De5vv0
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Re: alot of rough fishing.....

Post by Sabs28 »

Sometimes it is nice to go out for a Solo cruise. Nice & quite. That is One COOL shirt ya have there Dave. :thumbsup:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Yeah, I promote more than "big W".

I always try and wear my "colors" when I'm doing a solo'ist video.

Let's all the wankers know I'm a serious alloy guy. Not just some Nitro-boat owner, on Lake Mayberry.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Nice Capt. Dave and not a googan in sight :mrgreen: That's why it's called fishing and not catching :beer:
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

Capt. Dave, A day out is always worth it...BTW, God doesn't charge you for the time spent fishing!
One thing that does concern me, as I have gone thru so much training lately and safety is always at the top of the list.

I see you out alone and not wearing any type of flotation in those seas, you could be knocked over board in an instant! Just an observation...I have a suspender type of auto inflation PFD with a PLB and VHF attached when alone, plus I have one of the auto-tether systems to kill the engine that I wear on my belt.

Again just an observation...yes I know the water is warmer than it is in Puget Sound. BUT! when "ALONE" in the water!

Nice video and I always enjoy the video posts. Pls be safe! Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Yeah, I was about to put on my "working - type111" PFD vest when I was out ten miles in the folding over seas, anchored up. Cuz, It was bad. But I never felt unsafe.

But one thing is for sure, It's hard to fall out of a Pacific. The sides are so dang high.

I know what yer saying, though.

Just wish I got that Cobia that spit the hook. It would have been a different video all togther then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic