Trout with the "Traveller"

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Trout with the "Traveller"

Post by JETTYWOLF »

1st time out with a new GoPro Hero 2 as a moving cam, the rest is by Sports-Vue 360HD's with remote control.
5/31

For best viewing change Youtube settings to 1080 HD.......because entire video was done in 1080 HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgYdjH1agEY

waiting to see Welders Video footage as he was in SE Louisiana catching my kinda fish...EZ to get too fish.
welder
Site Admin

Re: Trout with the "Traveller"

Post by welder »

There aint no Trout here..
We caught a bunch of shorts, trout and red fish, only 4 keepers.
The Pro Guides could not get a full one person limit a day with 4 people on board.

Maybe it was the NON STOP 20KT WINDS we had the whole time we were in Lee Ville, heck the tide didn't change but about 3 inches over 3 DAYS due to the killer south east wind,
Pushed the fish back into the marsh.

This is 2 trips in a row that we have been blown out.

Going Swamp cruzing tomorrow, Trout fishing draws big time. ( Can't say suxs here)
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I do it all the time.........Hide!

I even did a video where it was 20-25 knots sustained DUE east winds and I hide. (can do around Lake P. I'm sure)

Here's me hiding in 25kt easterly, which is the worst of the worst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6oNUnDueCw
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Your fantasy.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Yeah it is just a fantasy......But, without a "dream". A man just can't live.

I'm thinking each summer I need to do a $2000 vacation, I think. When the $2000 is about gone. I'm done! (not to include a dirt cheap roof over our heads) I have a good customer that's a teacher and is off in the summer. I asked him about going over for a week and sharing expenses. And he seemed perceptive. He lives in N.C.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Up here "wind blows east fish bite least"....well done Capt. :thumbsup:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

ALLOY.....

That's anywhere on the east coast, I believe.

Two directions the worst for me. Due east and due west of course. Because the river I fish in and part I fish in runs west to east. (or the other way depending on what the tides doing.

I was a foot shorter on that SOLO video when I got back to the dock. Felt like OccamsRazor, I gave her more hell on the way back than I would ever do with customers aboard.

I like INDUSTRIAL area fishing for one reason. STRUCTURE and a place to get outa the wind when it blows. Give me any bridge. I'll tie off and won't worry about a thang. Welder must not have had any bridges.

I can only tie off to ones that the azzhole Coasties don't pay attention too. Because if they see ya tied off, they treat us like terrorists. Even though "OUR" taxes built the bridge. They think I have Osama's nephew with me.......LOL......dumb azzes :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Capt. Dave funny you say that......up here some of the best toggie fishin is under bridges. Didn't know until a few weeks ago that since 9-11 that was now a rule...

There has to be a way the government can sell "fish under the bridge" permits to generate revenue and take more otta our pockets :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :gunner2: :gunner2: :gunner2:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

It's only in places where them F'n Coasties have to prove their worth, and that open Homeland Security Checkbook we're all paying, that's full of curruption, and over spending.

Tell the guys in Lake Pontchartrain, not to tie off to a bridge and they laugh at ya.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic