JettyWolf November '07 "jetty" Redfish

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

JettyWolf November '07 "jetty" Redfish

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Let's see how well this all works folks....here's a snipet of the Wolfie out doing his thang! 8)

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... I_0034.flv

I have no sound on my computer for some reason after a total melt down from a nigerian spam email...."so I don't have an idea what I'm talkin about."

Wow.....I likes this here photobucket thang!
Ironwoodtuna
Donator '09 '10

Post by Ironwoodtuna »

Dave

When I finished watching the video clip, I looked at the couple of pictures you had there. IMO I thing that this transducer would perform for you better if you lowered it so the top of the transducer is just at or just below the bottom plate of your bottom. As its mounted now, as the water leaves your bottom plate at the transom, it grabs air bubbles and then they hit and swirl and pass over the raised surface of the transducer. If the bottom of the transducer is completely below the bottom plate level, you will probablu get bottom and a cleaner signal at higher if not WOT. Marty

ImageImage"IRONWOODTUNA" the Alloy Sportfisherman Battleship!
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I have those pics on there because I posted them for Alloy Toy, because my machine works perfect, that way. And I thought maybe Alloytoys needs to be more like mine? Who knows really....

I have a good screen even backing up real fast.

Alloy Toy is the one with some kind of problem.

They installed it that way, at the factory and it works great.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic