Pacific Powertrain, Inc. Serving to the alum. boat industry

markh2000
Sponsor

Pacific Powertrain, Inc. Serving to the alum. boat industry

Post by markh2000 »

I hope all you Aluminum Alloy Boat fans will checkout our new website we are constructing, just click on our banner, or go to: http://www.pacificpowertraininc.com You will be able to see all the marine components we are bringing in to our wholesale warehouse here in the Lewis Clark Valley. We will be supplying quality components to the welded aluminum boat manufacturers around the country. Any of you that are contemplating building a new boat will have a chance to preview some of the neat new products we will be carrying and be sure to ask your favorite boat builder for them. We will preview some items here on AAB each month to introduce you guys to some of our products, I think you will find them interesting. For those of you with home built projects, we will have many items available for retail sale as well, or you can get them from many of your local welded aluminum boat builders. Doug, Clint and I are excited to supply your needs and have you all critique our products here....
Attachments
Our warehouse located on the Snake River
Our warehouse located on the Snake River
Pacific Powertrain Office.jpg (167.08 KiB) Viewed 8927 times
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Re: Pacific Powertrain, Inc. Serving to the alum. boat indus

Post by goatram »

Welcome to AAB :thumbsup:
Might be talking to you soon.
Will you be at the Seattle Boat Show next Two weekends?
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
markh2000
Sponsor

Re: Pacific Powertrain, Inc. Serving to the alum. boat indus

Post by markh2000 »

We will not be an exhibiter, but will be there walking around shaking hands, getting to know any boat manufacturers we can meet. And, I like seeing all the neat marine stuff, since I am also a boat(s) owner and operator!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic