CIZMO - 32' Glaciercraft

A Place to Show and Tell
Cizmo_AK49

CIZMO - 32' Glaciercraft

Post by Cizmo_AK49 »

Hello all. I've been lurking on this forum for a while and have really enjoyed the posts by all the alloy owners. I am partial though to my fellow Alaskan posts of Spoiled One and Shark Bait. I grew up on boats as my parents had a remote cabin that was only accessible by plane or boat so as a teenager, I was running the rivers in South Central Alaska. I fell in love with the big water in my 20's and would go out on fishing charters frequently. I had some interesting adventures being out there and the best thing I enjoy about having my own boat is when the seas are rough, we either stay in the bay or the harbor.
I bought CIZMO as it was mostly complete. So, after a summer of some finishing touches, we took delivery in August 2010.

Interior Picture

This is a 32' Glaciercraft King Offshore powered by twin Yamaha 350's. After the break-in period, we played around a bit outside of Seward, AK and it cruises nicely at 30 - 32 knots burning 24 GPH.

In October, we brought her back home to Anchorage and tucked it into it's winter time storage (my shop). I live in an area that gets some serious winds.

For this winter, I've got some work to do such as: 1) Install EZ Anchor Puller, 2) Install a wireless remote for the crane, and 3) install slam hatches so I can get access to the storage under the bench seats w/o having to pull cushions.

Oh, in case you're wondering, the name is a take off of my last name.
ken210

Re: CIZMO - 32' Glaciercraft

Post by ken210 »

Welcome to the forum and very beautiful boat! I like to hang out in the Seward area with my alloy as well... I envy all you GC owners. :thumbsup:
Will the military start enforcing the no sodomy rule?
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

Very nice! Patience just gets her BACK SIDE beat by the wind. She has seen 124mph and hasn't complained yet, although I think CIZMO might have better arrangements. I suspect you live just a hop skip and a jump from me. I believe a visit is in order. Very nice!

Pete
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Great intro and awesome boat! Welcome! :beer:
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

GREAT 1st post and welcome to AAB , yes, you and Spoiled One need to hook up .

Pete, 124 mph , now come on your Durrasissy is a tough motor scooter BUT 124mph drigging your boat.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
ReelSong

Post by ReelSong »

From another Newbie, welcome to a great site full of helpful resources :thumbsup: Oh and really nice boat, hope to be up your way again this may or June.
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

welder wrote:GREAT 1st post and welcome to AAB , yes, you and Spoiled One need to hook up .

Pete, 124 mph , now come on your Durrasissy is a tough motor scooter BUT 124mph drigging your boat.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lol! The wind, silly Texxan, the wind. And it blew pretty hard last night.
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

DAMN......that's a center console in that neato Fort, ya got.

Don't see "forts" with them much. They"re always to one side....Right side.
Bob5292

Post by Bob5292 »

Great looking boat. I love the center steering station.
jrogers
Donator '08

Post by jrogers »

Hey Doug, I hope to run across you in Seward or Whittier, or out on the water somewhere this summer. I am adding a bunch of garage space, but not tall enough like yours so the boat can stay inside. It should be pretty polished each year by springtime!
Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic