Kodak PlaySport Video Camera TEST

A Place to Show and Tell
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Kodak PlaySport Video Camera TEST

Post by JETTYWOLF »

My dad got me for X-mas a water proof Kodak Playsports video/photo camera, via a request. I wanted to start posting video's on my Google blog. But Google will only host small 1 minute videos. And this one is 4 minutes. So longervideo's I'll have to put on Youtube.

I'm going to start posting allot of daily fishing videos, and tutorials. So my Youtube channel will start getting BUSY!

For ya'll wanting more info on the ole Pacific brand. Here's mine: The tour of the "JETTYWOLF"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0iuGdQbSIs

...and then of course there's more stuff too, from years of just screwin' around.
pjay9

Re: Kodak PlaySport Video Camera TEST

Post by pjay9 »

Nice images for sure! Make sure you get a circular polarizer filter for that new camera...it will give you much better pictures, help eliminate hot spots on the images shot on bright days not just sunny but bright overcast days. leave it in place for 99% of your filming...also it will protect the lens of the camera. Happy times ahead! Waiting to see your work. Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

Looks good, I have the same camera but not the sports version so it is not waterproof, works great, the HD is awsome.
'05 Pacific 1925
Mercury 150
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Is that boat stainless :?: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Capt. Dave to you make that grapple anchor or is that a "Mighty" :?:
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Dude......Rake your yard :sarge:

Good camera , just remember to move reeeeeeeel and I want your motor cover.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

AlloyToy wrote:Is that boat stainless :?: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Capt. Dave to you make that grapple anchor or is that a "Mighty" :?:

You can't get a filter for these.....although they maight sell them on ebay or amazon but they don't fit.

Alloy...
The anchors I use are what's refered too as (remember I'm ole school) Reef & Wreck anchors. $45 bucks. Mighty Mites are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive. And I break the tines off them all the time. Been there done that.

One is 12#, and the other is a 22# "man-maker" as I call it with 12 foot of HD chain.
I get them from a distributor called Marpac or Marpro. Don't know if they work with stores up your way or not. But are outa Daytona Fl.

They DO NOT BEND, so ya have to rig them up with a ""break-away"". Chain to top, and wired to bottom so when ya drive ahead, it breaks away. And yanks anchor from the top

Plus a carry a flat stepping stone concrete block with a hole drilled thru the center with an eye bolt so I can attach a long small linked chain and drop it in the jetties and hold my boat up in the rocks. If it won't come out I smash the block and be on me way.
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

Show us a pic of the block set up, Pls. That is a compact little bugger of a camera! Nice! Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

10-4...ya anchor in ten ton granite boulder piles too?

It's raining right now. But I'll post something.

I use two kinds of block anchors in the jetties usually. Can't trust any anchor in them.....hell I don't always get my block back even.

Loving the Kodak Playsports. Done all kinds of video's with it.

Here's my Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BLM26CC?feature=mhum
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic