Donator '08 '09 '10

Re: NFL TRADES

Post by AlloyToy »

Great we get a celebrity from dancing with the stars :rotfl: ocho-stinko
clambo
Donator '22

Post by clambo »

AT we both know that Bill will slap his smart BACK SIDE mouth shut or send him packing. if I were him i wouldn't unpack ,just live out of a suitcase to speed up the transition. :hammer: :thumbsup:
TimW Texas

Post by TimW Texas »

I think it is great. Bill is the man for most of these greater then nows. In fact his name should be Biil NoBullUCheck :thumbsup:
Tin Cup
Donator10, 22

Post by Tin Cup »

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like the ocho signing at all for the Pats. He doesn't stretch the field and basically gives them what they already have in Welker. BB has gotten a free pass for far too long, he has been out coached in just about every big game since and including the Giants superbowl. :banghead: He was out coached badly in the Giants superbowl, his offensive game plan was stupid and played right into the strength of the Giants D.

I do like BB's draft this year and the signing of the Haynsworth. It should be an interesting season. :beer:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

I think BB puts a lot of trust into his coordinators......that said if they make poor judgment calls he takes the heat!! I think that was a big part of the loss in SB XLII

Josh Mcdaniels went out and tried to be a head coach.....not as good as he thought.
Tin Cup
Donator10, 22

Post by Tin Cup »

I wish he had coordinators, that seems like part of the problem. This will be the first season in 3 that he has a named O coordinator, still no D coordinator. He's also GM making personnel and contract decisions. Also they lost Scott Pioli a couple of seasons ago, this was a huge loss to the organization and must have put even more burden on BB. Seems like he's been trying to chew a lot for a while now and maybe too much the control freak. He's a great coach and still want him on our sidelines but he deserves some critical analysis over the last few seasons.

This reminds me that I still need to get a radio for my boat. :highfive: Of course now the Sox are choking in the 9th :skillet:
TimW Texas

Post by TimW Texas »

At least you guys have something to talk about Dallas needs to go ask Alice what to do. I feel for another year we are what we thought we are :deadhorse: Jerry Jones needs to let go as GM his best thinking has us ware we are :nutkick: And I see no end in sight :skillet:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Loved Dallas in the Tom Landry days :thumbsup:
Tin Cup
Donator10, 22

Post by Tin Cup »

Jerry would have more SB titles to his name if he hadn't let his ego get in the way of Jimmy Johnson getting things done for him. What a missed opportunity that was... :nutkick:
TimW Texas

Post by TimW Texas »

The pain of it all. WHY WHY dont he sit down, the pupit master has to continue the show and us sorry arse fans have to watch :banghead:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic