TimW Texas

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
welder
Site Admin

TimW Texas

Post by welder »

We lost a good friend last night .
Tim passed away due to a Heart Attack at the age of 49 leaving behind a wife , Babette and 2 sons, 9 and 14.
He was involved in a bad car accident a few years ago and had to have at least 3 spinal surgeries with the latest one just a few weeks ago [ Neck fusion ]
They have had tough times the last few years BUT he did not complain and tried to just keep moving forward making fishing tackle at home to help take care of his family.
I will miss Tim very much, we enjoyed him on the boat and he was to fish with us in Venice next month [ his wife said I could steal him as long as he brought fish home]

We are going to start a memorial fund at the bank for his wife and kids to help with the expenses, it should be up and running in a day or so.

Rest in Peace Tim and prayers to your Family.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Re: TimW Texas

Post by goatram »

Rest in Peace Tim, You and the family will be in my prayers.
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
Lucky Louie
Contributor

Post by Lucky Louie »

RIP Tim, a good guy that was a HOOT to fish with. I'm gonna miss having him with us next month!

I sure enjoyed the time we got to spend fishing together last year in Venice. Little did Welder and I know then, that when he said that trip had crossed an item on his "Bucket list" he had been wanting to do for a L O N G time would be his first and last trip fishing in Venice, LA.

A few pictures of Tim from our Venice trip last year:

Tim

Tim and a "Red"

And of course a picture after a L O N G battle, Tim and the "Grate Fish"

Pictures to reminisce with now of a fun time fishing with a friend. :thumbsup: I'm gonna miss ya buddy!
Daddy'O

Post by Daddy'O »

I'm really sorry to hear about this.

Prayers sent to Tim's family.

I remember hearing about the great (grate) fish - Thanks for reminding me of that Don. Helped put a smile on my face.

Les, let me know if you need anything.

RIP Tim
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

You got it Wayne.
We have a sticky post on THT in dock side chat and the boating forum where people are doing most the donations to the Warren Family .
If you donate on any of the sites we are using my PayPal account , just be sure to add a note that it's for the Tim Warren Family.
Or you can snail mail it to the address in the post.

All you guys have been GREAT, Thanks for the support of Babette and the Boys.

I will be attending the memorial tomorrow in Texarkana at 2 PM and then race home for [ Get this] my bosses Sons wedding. I think I'm going to be late to the wedding.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Very sorry about this. 49, 2 kids...ugh. Prayers to his family.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic