Jettywolf

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Jettywolf

Post by AlloyToy »

Time to trade in those ugly sticks, and grab a pair of 130's and try for an opportunity of a life time :mrgreen:

NatGeo IS LOOKING FOR A NEW TUNA CREW TO JOIN ITS HIT TV SERIES “WICKED TUNA”!

The breakout TV show that follows the exciting and back-breaking work of hardcore tuna fisherman in New England wants to add a new boat and crew to its cast.

Do you know a fiercely competitive, dynamic crew? Are YOU on that crew?

If so, we want to hear from you TODAY!

Producers are in your area right now meeting tough, outgoing tuna fisherman to be featured on “Wicked Tuna.” Itʼs the chance of a lifetime for any captain, deck hand or charter service who wants to get their name or company on national television and show America what theyʼre made of.

CONTACT PRODUCERS NOW!!!

Send an email to WickedTunaCasting@gmail.com with your name and the names of your crew, recent photos of you and your crew, your location, phone numbers and a brief explanation of why you should be on “Wicked Tuna.”

The Bluefin are almost here. Donʼt miss out on this opportunity!

Last I heard the tuna are here :thumbsup:
Attachments
760lber_on_a_ronz_115.jpg
760lber_on_a_ronz_115.jpg (51.11 KiB) Viewed 4736 times
clambo
Donator '22

Re: Jettywolf

Post by clambo »

Guy in that photo looks familiar. Could that possibly be Zorro of the sea? :beer: :thumbsup:
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

That gig is tailor made for Capt. Dave!!
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Post by Sabs28 »

Come on up Dave, Hang out for a while & show those tuna guys "How it's DONE"..... I am pretty sure the Wolf will be faster on the way back in with a half ton of tuna aboard than those other boats. Remember, "He who is faster travels alone". :thumbsup:
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Long time no see, everyone!

Been away because life just ain't what I want it to be. So no sence coming here with a fake smile on.

But I did see that my buddy Alloy Toy posted this. Yeah, Ya mean Capt George ain't going after this?

He's in the same marina as those guys, isn't he??? And doing it in a 23 Pacific, WOW. He needs a 28! (sorry george)

Yeah, if I was there in that area my azz would be on top of that like white on rice!

I love that show so much, but had tro give up my cable TV because I really couldn't afford it any longer.
I'm actually like Cosmo Kramer, "I enjoy depriving myself of things". As he said..........N-O-T.

But the electric has to be paid and summer is here and has been here for a long time. I need A/C, more.

Alloy, thanks for posting such juicey stuff. I have my dad recording all the Wicked Tuna shows so when I'm there for Sunday dinner I can catch up on the show.

Hard Merchandise was my favorite guy, he reminds me.......of me.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

In an effort to compete with "wicked tuna" we are considering a series that will air at the same time called "wicked googan" it will be all of us weekend warriors that get in the way of the "wicked fishermen" and will illustrate everything from "forgetting the plug at the ramp", to flying our live bait kites into outriggers of the big sporties trolling, to fighting a giant on a Penn 114HLW should air in the fall of 2012 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Post by Sabs28 »

Can I tag along???? I LOVE starting trouble, Just ask my boss... :rotfl: :shocked: :nutkick:
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Good gawd......every swap meet I've been to in the last 2-3 years is full of old heavy green corrosion coated Penn Senators.
UHHG! Last one I found laying atop the boat ramp, I took to a swap meet and sold it for a whoppin $2.00...that's all it was worth.

So yeah, that sounds great. Let the GOOGANING begin. Just better not get mess with my man, Dave Marciano, on the Hard Merchanise!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic