7 Marine finding market traction

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
dawgaholic

7 Marine finding market traction

Post by dawgaholic »

And after several Years of developing their network, the engines are going on the giant tournament fishing CC's as displayed at the recent MIBS. Nor-Tec has a production 390 Sport equipped with triple 557's that is going through the break-in/shake down process and clocked a 89.7 mph pass, lending new meaning to getting to the fishing hole first! A similar 390 equipped with quad 300 Vrods turned 78 mph for comparison. Whew!
I only do what the voices in the Tackle Box tell me to.
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Re: 7 Marine finding market traction

Post by Sabs28 »

What kind of fish do you catch trolling that fast???????? :shocked:
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

These rocket ships are for these fishing teams with seemingly unlimited budgets. They fish the billfish, SKA, and other stakes tournaments during the seasons and for huge pots as one participant shared. With $100k or more at stake plus all of the side bets, along with lucrative sponsorships, they can afford these $750k machines, $2k/trip fuel bills, and traveling expenses. Think NASCAR on the water only its fi$hing for dollar$.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

No one buys those boats.....they just look like they do. It's like a lease to own with a bank credit line used. Then, they all get flipped after running the snot outa them. Being "upside down" doesn't bother these guys.
These Banker/ Fisherman, don't care about the $$ they loose.
dawgaholic

Post by dawgaholic »

JETTYWOLF wrote:No one buys those boats.....they just look like they do. It's like a lease to own with a bank credit line used. Then, they all get flipped after running the snot outa them. Being "upside down" doesn't bother these guys.
These Banker/ Fisherman, don't care about the $$ they loose.
With the ways one can structure a business enterprise, these super rich folks ain't just giving their $$$ away, no siree! The fellow I've begun posting with owns a dealership and is flush with $$$ yet he runs his fishing business by itself, lessening much of any value shrinkage. Couldn't do what he does, the seasonal schedule is non-stop and his travel expenses are more than my brother's company grosses per annum. Not to mention the physical toll of all the impacts from hauling butt at breakneck speeds.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic