WOW.....what a read!

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

WOW.....what a read!

Post by JETTYWOLF »

If you don't believe in a honda's reliability or if you do.

This fella (like me) has been to Honda Hell and back :!:

http://walleyepete.com/uncategorized/5t ... mment-1593
Gypseas
Donator 14, 15

Re: WOW.....what a read!

Post by Gypseas »

WOW thats a lot of hours on a heavy boat, was ran at WOT all the time most likely, the guy should be happy he got warranty for three years instead of one being a charter operator an' all.

Look at the yamahas 225 corrosion problems not being taken care of by Yamaha :nutkick:

B ring
O ut
A nother
T housand

:skillet:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Yes, it's a miracle that they even did what they did.

I've been told in so many words to just F' off before basically.

5 bad motors....heavy boat shouldn't be a big deal. Those boats are commonly single engine types.

I don't know how he survived. He says 200 charters a year he does. I'm in Florida and struggle each year to even get close to that number with weather (which ours here is much better than Virginia) and all the BS customers put you thru. Plus break downs.

So right there it sounds like BULL to me.

He must be married and has a wife with a great J-O-B. That's usually the "mystery" many fisherman don't tell about.

Health care-Wifes job
Money to eat - Wifes job
New Truck - Wifes Job
Vacations - Wifes job

My life would be much easier if I was married and the wife had a high pay J-O-B.

A buddy of mine in the charter biz got married to a nurse and she makes $25-$50 an hr. (most likey) and he got a 12K roof on his house, goes to the Keys on Vacation, lays out of charters because of neck/back problems etc. etc. Plus he used to wear beat up old wore out sneakers every day. Now he has new ones all the time :!: :!:

Hell I've had kidney stones moving with customers on my boat.
I've had Urinary track infections after passing said stone, with customers on my boat.
I've had Gout attacks so bad I can't walk with customers on my boat.(I have terrible high uric acid)
It's been gale force winds, with gusts over 44 mph, had customers on my boat.

Just to make the dime.
MacCTD

Post by MacCTD »

So just get married and all your problems will be solved :beer:
'05 Pacific 1925
Mercury 150
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

My wife works at a Hospital.

I wear work Boots all the time cept when I go to Alaska then I wear rubber boots, that water up there is dang cold.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

MacCTD wrote:So just get married and all your problems will be solved :beer:
I haven't been on a "date" in 15 years :!: :!:
Can't find a "sugar" momma

The ole saying my Mom taught me long ago about Married vs. Single is; "Two can always live as cheap as one. But one will never live as good as two." Because my parents have had too. And still do.

If I had a sugar momma, and wouldn't have to let pass that brand new Yamaha 250 outboard on the Guide Program, matched up with a T&H Marine ATLAS Jack Plate, offered to me from one of the best local dealerships around here. Get put "ahead" of the line, when I needed service, and a automatic 3 year factory warrenty, even though I'm considered a "commercial user".....And that usually means NO, or one year warrenty.
Getting a full $4000 discount, and a complete installation bill of only $400 for it all. Fly by wire, and 250 HORSES!
BUT I HAVE TO......let it slide. Because no bank would touch me, with a ten foot surf rod!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic