failed sharkin', not my fault......

Let's See Your Alloy Working
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

failed sharkin', not my fault......

Post by JETTYWOLF »

looking for that 200-400 pounder still....

when I do it totally "solo", the catch and release will be all that much sweeter. I do about everything alone, so it's okay with me. If ya want it done right, ya gotta do it yourself!

Look at how the sea state changed. And quick like.

FALL is in the air in Bazzaro world. Time for some serious fishing, even if I have to steal your gasoline. I'm going :!:

[BBvideo 560,340]http://youtu.be/QUv-S6bWiTk[/BBvideo]
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Re: failed sharkin', not my fault......

Post by AlloyToy »

Good stuff right there :thumbsup: Spent many trips punching my way through that crap :mrgreen: Good to see my Pacific isn't the only boat that "use" to get wet before my spray chines......

You'll get that big boy next time :clap:
pjay9

Post by pjay9 »

Enjoyed your video...nice fish...if we netted a salmon the way you did the red...it'd be GONE!!! BTW, that camo shirt is it a PFD float shirt or is it the PFD blue float shorts, that you wear when you are alone in choppy seas? Just thought i'd ask! I'd like to continue seeing your videos and reading your comments. If you get my drift! Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

You releasing that nice drum out of the goodness of your heart or is there a closure? That was a nice fish. I'm ready to fly down there and book you for a week if we can fill a big take-home box with those . . . I'll even bring you a batch of halibut and salmon from my recent trip to AK for a change-up in your diet.
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

PJ,

I like living on the edge....big seas, big sharks, solo. I've done everything my whole life by myself. Kinda used to Trusting "ME". So no, that's not a camo float shirt, just one that shows less blood, guts, and dirt when doing video. It's usually to hot to wear any pfd. I get yer drift though....

Salmon be gone??? With light tackle, that fish was sooo wore out. Damn near dead coming up from 38' of water in fast current and a light drag and small hooks. I usually don't even net those. Just de-hook and let it be free....

Chaps,

This is tree-hugger state right behind California. That fish (Red Drum, Redfish, etc.) can't be kept unless "Tiny". 18-27" slot limit. And which do I catch the most of :?: Too small or Too Big. I have to tell customers, that why it's "sport fishing", because not much can we take home. The rules are out of control around here. Plus I lost miles of shoreline to fish, because I'm a terrorist with a secret missle ugly Stik. According to the squids.

Come see me when I move to Louisiana where you can at least keep a fish or two (or 300) for dinner. I'm not a fan of Florida. Just stuck here with no $$.

Right now my diet is Romen Noodles, mixed with salad dressing. And I'm not kidding you. So yeah, I could use some real fish and real food.
(5 pak of Romen noodles $1.00)

Alloy,

Really? Will the spray "planers" help if the winds 25 knots? If so, I better get over to my welder guy. And you send me the plans for them.
It was blowing so hard as those waves of clouds came pushing thru. You need to do some Video!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic