Pacific Time Lake Ontario Spring Scottie Fishing Tournament

Let's See Your Alloy Working
pacific time

Pacific Time Lake Ontario Spring Scottie Fishing Tournament

Post by pacific time »

Team Pacific Time traveled north to St. Catherines Ontario Canada to fish in the spring scottie salmon tournament. 71 teams showed up to fish this tournament. It was a two day event based on your five heaviest fish each day. We pre-fished two days prior to the start and caught kings up to 20 lbs. Day one of the tournament provided excellent fishing and we put together a 76 lb. five fish box good enough for 12th place. Day two provided much tougher conditions due to a big blow the night before. Using the same program we had been, we put together the fourth best box of the day weighing in at 66 lbs. for five fish. This was good enough to take third place over all. We also had the largest king of the tournament on day two weighin in at 21.46 lbs. For a complete report, check out my report page at www.pacifictimesportfishingcharters.com

Jay Perrotta
Sponsor/Donator

Post by Jay Perrotta »

Great job! Congratulations!
Jay Perrotta
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

SWEET!

Wouldn't mind seeing a few pics (closer up) of how ya got your boat set up, for that kinda fishing.

There's so many new members and so little boat pics in the "how we use our boats" forum.
pacific time

Post by pacific time »

Sure thing captain dave,I will get some up tomorrow.I use mostly downriggers and planer boards.This type of fishing is all trolling,we just have to figure out what depth the fish are and get our lures into that zone.I wish it was only that easy.
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Been there done that too......king mackerel and down riggers, planers, no boards though.

Where are dem fishez? I know what ya mean.

actually I feel everyone here ought to have posted "extensive" internal and external photogs of thier boat(s)

Take SL Dave for instance...new boat (to him) and hardly any pics. I means pics of the good stuff. The stuff that makes us owners click.

I'll tell ya, even though it doesn't seem so, I come here to see boats and fish...if a thong bikini falls into place, them too! Even a cleavage shot is good, and I'm the only one who's ever posted pics of tasteful "twins" (see chumming thread/ and or my jigging thread) Tell wife to leave room!
They're lookers!!!!!

Okay......lets see them fish and boats, then.

over and out, but not completely out of touch yet,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic